Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On 5/26/2016 at 6:24 AM, emerald7 said:

Condena contra Desigual por el contrato publicitario de Adriana Lima

http://economia.elpais.com/economia/2016/05/26/actualidad/1464251312_632696.html

can someone translate it?? i read she earned 1mio from Desigual, but they cheated on her contract and agency??

Yes! i'm reading it , i'm gonna translate it as i finish reading. Very impressive i never expect Adriana be in a matter of this kind ?

Spanky got $1.4 millions from Desigual, the brand was sued because they booked Adriana through her agent Chris on the side instead of booking her through her Spanish agency. Not Adriana's fault and has nothing to do with her at this point, the brand wanted to save some cash by not paying the agency their fee but they got fucked anyway because the agency sued them and won.

• 4 weeks later...
Adriana Lima is looking for a Brazilian boyfriend. Candidates?

Glamurama - You are considered one of the most desirable women in the world. what does it mean to be sexy for you?

AL: i think a woman is sexy, if she believes in herself and knows who she is. Someone who speaks authentic and don't try to be someone else.

Glamurama - You are one of the best paid topmodels. What advantage do you get from that?
Adriana Lima - It is an opportunity that I have to be able to help others. Working with an institution in Haiti that is called St. Luke Foundation, for four years now. I also help many people in Bahia indirectly. I think that's the greatest reward that money can bring.

Glamurama - Have you ever given testimony that wants to be an actress. Are you already preparing?
Adriana Lima - I intend to continue to be model for a while, because I want to represent the beauty of mature women [Adriana is 35 years old]. I want to show that even after having children we are still beautiful. And, yes, I want to be an actress. I studied acting a while back in New York. I classes for three or four years with the trainer of actors Harold Guskin. I would like to have the opportunity to act in a movie to see if I have the talent, because I really still do not know if I have.

Glamurama - How is your daily life in Miami?
Adriana Lima - is quite quiet, I'm with my family. When I'm not working, I love to be with my daughters at home, or going with them to the park.

Glamurama - Do you make plans to return to live in Brazil?
Adriana Lima - I would, but I can't say when. I miss having my friends and family around, the Brazilian food, the sea of Bahia. It gives me so homesick.

Glamurama - Yo are already the mother of two girls [Valentina and Sienna]. Are you thinking about having more Kids?
Adriana Lima - I think about it, but just don't know when, because I am single (laughs). I would like to have two more children.

didn't really understand the part below about her accent and maybe a brazilian bf could impove her portugues??.. . .

Glamurama – E esse seu sotaque, meio brasileiro, meio gringo?

Adriana Lima - Você acha? Eu acho que falo com sotaque só da Bahia! Quando estou entusiasmada falo até um “ôxe” (risos). Mas quem sabe não arranjo agora um namorado brasileiro para desenferrujar o meu português (risos).

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/adriana-lima-esta-a-procura-de-um-namorado-brasileiro-candidatos/

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ericseol said:

No he is not the guy who wrote disrespectful shits. He is young and Greek.

• 2 weeks later...

Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima Will Be Olympic Cultural Contributors: 'Sports Run in Our Blood!'

Victoria's Secret angels Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio are heading to Rio!

The Brazilians will return to their native country this summer as NBC's food and culture correspondents for the 2016 Rio Games – and the models couldn't be more excited to share their home with the world.

"Brazilians are very passionate about sports, sports run in our blood!" Lima tells PEOPLE with a laugh. "We're just so honored to have this huge event in our country."

The Salvador, Bahia, native adds, "This way the whole world will have a chance to experience our culture up close."

Lima and Ambrosio, both 35, will act as special contributors for NBC's late night programming, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, and will appear in cultural features across various platforms.

"I am so proud that the games are in Rio this year," Ambrosio, who was born in Erechim, Brazil, tells PEOPLE.

And while Rio's "traditions and beautiful nature" set it apart, it is the Brazilian people that, according to Ambrosio, "make the city so special."

In preparation for their roles as Olympic correspondents, the models met up with some of their favorite athletes – including Team USA swimming champ Ryan Lochte, men's gymnastics funnyman Sam Mikulak and beach volleyball veteran Kerri Walsh Jennings – to teach them Portuguese.

"I'm definitely going to be following Kerri Walsh as she goes for her fourth Olympic medal," says Ambrosio. "And of course the Brazilian soccer team and Neymar [da Silva Santos Junior], as he is a good friend."

Lima, also a die-hard Neymar fan, says she cannot wait to see him play.

"I love him because he is the God of Brazilian soccer," she says.

As for Team USA, Lima is looking forward to seeing how Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, performs in the pool.

"He is such a talented swimmer and so strong," she says. "I hope that I will have the chance to watch him up close."
Although the women will spend most of their time in Rio working, they plan on hitting up their favorite restaurants and beaches with friends and family in their free time.

"I love sushi and recommend Sushi Leblon on the charming Rua Dias Ferreira, as well as Naga at the new mall in Barra," says Ambrosio. "And stand-up paddle boarding in Ipanema is a must!"

Lima prefers a "tree-house style" restaurant called Aprazivel that she swears has the best heart of palm dish.

"They take it from a tree right in front of you and grill it in the trunk of the tree at the table!" she says. "It's so organic."

When she flies to Rio at the end of July, Lima plans on climbing to the top of Corcovado mountain to see the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and to "meditate" in front of the view.

"It's a tradition that I have, every time I go there, I pass by and see the city," she says. "It's a time that I [can be] thankful for everything in my life."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20996464_21019382,00.html

Lima and Ambrosio, both 35, will act as special contributors for NBC's late night programming, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, and will appear in cultural features across various platforms. 
In preparation for their roles as Olympic correspondents, the models met up with some of their favorite athletes – including Team USA swimming champ Ryan Lochte, men's gymnastics funnyman Sam Mikulak and beach volleyball veteran Kerri Walsh Jennings– to teach them Portuguese. 

When she flies to Rio at the end of July, Lima plans on climbing to the top of Corcovado mountain to see the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and to "meditate" in front of the view. 

No way hahaha.. .well I'm her fan and I'm from South of Brazil... and its fact this "fight" North x South but in no way Adriana is common and Gisele exotic haha there are blonds everywhere here but of course more in South.... Plus Adriana seems to like more models from North of Brazil like Laís, which is rare bc 95% of the brazilians models are from South of Brazil

Adriana Lima on Being Marc Jacobs’ Muse, #Goals and the Rio Olympics

WWD: What is it about this fragrance that says “decadence” to you?
Adriana Lima:
I mean, just look at the bottle. It’s decadent, it’s inspired by one of Marc Jacob’s iconic handbags and the gold chain with tassels, the python curved cap make it so special. A fragrance to me is a symbol of femininity. It’s something that brings you memories and you can also build more memories with it. Divine Decadence is a floral fragrance with a splash of Champagne, and it has notes of gardenia, saffron and vanilla. It’s super-light, super-glamorous, opulent, luxurious. It’s a way of indulging yourself and feeling sexy.

WWD: Where does this rank among the many campaigns you’ve shot in your career?
A.L.:
For me to be part of the Decadence campaign was an honor to me. It’s definitely the peak of my career. Number one, to be working with Marc, and Steven Meisel, who shot the campaign, is considered one of the best photographers in the world.

WWD: How did you get into the mindset for the shoot?
A.L.:
Throughout my career I always had this image that I’d like to present, of this glamorous yet classic woman, inspired by Ava Gardner, Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe, to bring this glamor back into the modern days, you know? That’s always a dream I had for one of the jobs I’d perform and this is the first time that I got a chance to do something that I was looking forward to [so much]. I feel very connected to this job.

WWD: What’s the most decadent thing you’ve ever done?
A.L.:
My life is decadent because my job is decadent. I get to travel the world, I get to be at events like this, launching such an amazing fragrance in a place like this, which is so beautiful.

WWD What are your plans for the rest of the summer?
A.L.:
Right now me and family are in the Hamptons and from there I travel. I’m going to continue working because I’ll be at the Olympics. I’m looking forward to it because it’s something new for me. I’m going to be one of the contributors for NBC. We’ll be showing the Brazilian sights, my favorite sights in Rio and different Brazilian foods, so everyone can get a taste of Brazilian culture.

WWD: What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
A.L.:
I have a bunch. I like boxing, swimming, soccer, archery, gymnastics, fencing. I’m very lucky I’ll get to see it up close.

http://wwd.com/eye/people/adriana-lima-discusses-marc-jacobs-goals-rio-olympics-10494894/

Adriana Lima Thinks You Should Put Perfume in Your Belly Button (and More Supermodel Secrets)

Adriana Lima marc jacobs.jpg

If it seems that sometimes supermodels just know things the rest of us don’t, well, it’s because they have had years to travel the world gaining tips on how to pose in a bikini, apply foundation perfectly and walk into a wind machine from the best pros in the business. But luckily, they aren’t stingy with their information — and occasionally they’ll divulge a piece of information that could totally change the game for you. This Adriana Lima fragrance tip might be just one such moment.

“I like to apply my fragrance to my hair, on my belly button, behind my ears and behind my knee — and then one spritz of fragrance on my clothes,” Lima told The Coveteur at an event celebrating the launch of the new Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence scent (for which she’s the brand ambassador). “I don’t know why, but I like to put it in my belly button! It’s like one, two, three, I divide my body in three,” she says, explaining that she creates horizontal “zones” for scent application. “I think it’s more No. 3 than anything.”

That’s why, the Victoria’s Secret Angel (and newly-appointed Rio Cultural Correspondent) says, before every major runway, she’ll do her three-zone spritz to get in the right mindset.

“Fragrance [always makes me feel sexy]. I carry a fragrance with me all the time,” the supermodel said. “In my job, if you see me on the runway, my routine really is that I spritz fragrance on myself before I walk. It’s all about the senses. Fragrance is a symbol of femininity and it gives you a confidence, and gives you sexiness, as a woman.”

001_Adriana Lima marc jacobs.jpg

Anyone who loves fragrance so much naturally deserves to land a major ad campaign for it, and Lima calls her Marc Jacobs shots a “career feat.” And for the campaign, she had the opportunity to channel one of her personal style influences: iconic actress Ava Gardner.

“My personal style changes so much, but my favorite is to be very classic,” she told The Coveteur. “When I have to get dressed up for an event I always think about Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, but I try to bring that woman into modern times. I try to dress up very feminine, but also very classic. It’s still sexy though.”

http://stylenews.people.com/style/2016/07/22/adriana-lima-marc-jacobs-fragrance/