Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana Lima moved into an apartment together with her new boyfriend

The couple does not plan anything serious, and the famous model rented a house near the gym where they're training

It has long been speculated about the identity of the man, but is now known to be a MMA fighter named Joe (30).
Sources say that the couple met at the gym, and to live together they decided to make as much time together.
It seems that the Victoriaangel forgot Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, divorcing in July this year

http://www.rtl.hr/tabloid/zvijezde/1557791/adriana-lima-preselila-u-zajednicki-stan-s-novim-deckom/

So, what happened with her house in Miami? I thought that's where she lives with her kids...I guess that link is some Serbian page, credibility  hmmm...even if she decided to move in with him, good for her. I had no idea Joe was a MMA fighter. I know Adriana loves boxing, no wonder she fell for him :brows:

She has an ed in US Vogue April 2015!  :woot:  :clap:

Shape Shifters (13 pg)

PH: Inez & Vinoodh

Style: Tonne Goodman

Models: Caroline Trentini, Vanessa Axente, Joan Smalls, Cameron Russell, Karmen Pedaru,Adriana Lima

This is so exiting!!!!

Adriana Lima moved into an apartment together with her new boyfriend

The couple does not plan anything serious, and the famous model rented a house near the gym where they're training

It has long been speculated about the identity of the man, but is now known to be a MMA fighter named Joe (30).

Sources say that the couple met at the gym, and to live together they decided to make as much time together.

It seems that the Victoriaangel forgot Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, divorcing in July this year

http://www.rtl.hr/tabloid/zvijezde/1557791/adriana-lima-preselila-u-zajednicki-stan-s-novim-deckom/

Well idk how credible this source is. IMO, if true, sounds like Marko will take primary custody of the girls. I just can't believe this though.

Yeah, like Adriana would let (because that's the only way he would get custody) Marko have primary custody of them. The only reason you ever see the father get primary custody of kids is because the mother is crazy and the court feels she is incapable of taking care of them (ie. Usher and his ex wife). You know something had to be that bad when they choose the father (who travels all over the world and has a busy schedule) over the mother.

Because it's so stupid, I can only laugh about it :v

doesnt she want to be actress for many years. how do you think she gets a role.and after she split from husband her modelling career boosted.how do you think she gets all these covers eds campaigns

How the fuck are you not banned already? Seriously.

+1

This is absolute bullshit and it annoys me to see the staff do nothing about it o.o

As much as I (as well as other staff members) would like to be in all threads at all times we are humans with lives outside of BZ :/ The only reason I was in this thread was b/c I haven't been in this thread in awhile. I come in here and read all these comments about Berenq should be banned & etc., yet no one has offically reported him :blink:  I have gone through some of Berenq's post and deleted them. If there are further issues please report it with the Report button or send a staff member a PM. A staff member would gladly take care of it (Y)