Bellazon

News

Neo52285

32 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Wow what is rosie doing??? Lol. She has never even made the list 

I Think they are couting with her husband's money lol . same as Kendall, this year she didn't get it almost anything .. Doutzen same .. Chrissy isn't a model for me .. Karlie I didn't saw she's doing anything beside Swaroviski and Project runway don't know who made this list, but it so wrong

22 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Think they are couting with her husband's money lol . same as Kendall, this year she didn't get it almost anything .. Doutzen same .. Chrissy isn't a model for me .. Karlie I didn't saw she's doing anything beside Swaroviski and Project runway don't know who made this list, but it so wrong

10. Doutzen Kroes $8 million

Dutch supermodel returns to the ranking after a year hiatus with a lucrative L'Oréal cosmetics contract.  The face of Piaget, she also has her own line of cashmere sweaters.

8. (tie) Joan Smalls $8.5 million

A runway expert, the Puerto Rican star walks in more shows than her fellow list members, and still finds time to shoot campaigns for Estee Lauder, Moschino fragrances and more.

8. (tie)Bella Hadid $8.5 million

The youngest member of the list, 22-year-old Hadid is the face of Dior beauty, Bulgari and Tag Heuer. Ads are still standard fare—but increasingly, posts to her 21.7 million Instagram followers are what brands now find more valuable. Her sister, Gigi, still out-earns her by $1 million but that’s down from a $3.5 million gap last year, thanks to new campaigns with Max Mara and Magnum ice cream.

7. Gigi Hadid $9.5 million

Though this year marked her final collaboration with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger, the 23-year-old still boasts her own lines with makeup giant Maybelline, Messika jewelry and Vogue eyewear. In another sign that athletic wear is increasingly a money-maker for models, Hadid is now the face of Reebok.

5. (tie) Gisele Bundchen $10 million

The Brazilian icon published a book about her life called Lessons this year, in between advertising for Stuart Weitzman and Brazilian brands such as Vivara and Arezzo.

5. (tie) Cara Delevingne $10 million

British model returns to the ranks thanks to deals with Douglas Cosmetics, Rimmel, Tag Heuer and Dior Beauty, among others. Next up: A part in Amazon Prime Video series Carnival Row. 

3. (tie) Rosie Huntington-Whitely $11.5 million

Pocketing a cut of sales from her own lingerie, make-up and fragrances lines at British department store Marks & Spencers counts for most of her millions. In addition to other ad campaigns, she also launched her own beauty website, Rose Inc.

3. (tie) Chrissy Teigen $11.5 million

Thanks to her giant social media presence, the former Sports Illustrated cover star has branched out beyond modeling into a line of cookware, a second cookbook and hosting television show Lip Sync Battle.

2. Karlie Kloss $13 million

The 6'2" Midwesterner scored the best take-home of her decade-long career by securing lucrative deals with the likes of Swarovski, Adidas and Away luggage, among others.

1. Kendall Jenner $22.5 million

The 23-year-old's earnings nearly matched her age in millions as she pocketed a career high from contracts with Estee Lauder, Adidas and Calvin Klein, among others.

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeahh, this year's list is pretty shady. Not because Adriana isn't on it. But rosie above gisele ?

Yeh .. and I saw some article saying about Rosie's lingerie, wo were not selling well .. and they are worst than vs .. Gisele also got boticario and other things and they didn't count. Doutzen and Joan above Adriana, I don't buy. Sorry.

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Also Chrissy even being there... knowing damn well she is no longer an active model but mom and business woman

Besides Joan, the others are all retired/partially retired runway models, or mediocrity personified with Hadids and Kendull. At this point they should call it  "most earning models in business" list, becuase those are all business-earned money.

25 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Doutzen and Joan above Adriana, I don't buy. Sorry.

Same.. We barely never hear about them.. 

Also, how did Adriana earned less money than last year ? I mean this year she has a Puma contract + Miu Miu campaign + Maybelline + VS (for the last year) + runways + Dudalina & Schutz 

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Same.. We barely never hear about them.. 

Also, how did Adriana earned less money than last year ? I mean this year she has a Puma contract + Miu Miu campaign + Maybelline + VS (for the last year) + runways + Dudalina & Schutz 

Yes! She got more things than last year! And Doutzen doesn't have her own clothe cashmeare line. It's just a campaign for repeat cashmeare. This is so wrong!!

27 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think they already took out her VS money already tbh lol. They did ale like that. Even though Adriana still did get money from VS this year

Just like last year , they didn't count the money she earn in ABS. Really don't know who did the list, but they doesn't know how to count

I just read the disclaimer from the article, which says it only counts June 2017 to June 2018.  This is probably why some of the campaigns for Puma, Schutz, and Miu Miu aren't in there because they came in the second half of this year.  She did have a slower first half this year (damn you, Metin Hara).  I would say that the Forbes ranking overall is still low for Adriana, since she had Maybelline, VS, Sportmax, and ABS among others.  But with the cutoff dates, this means that she should do well next year, since she picked up a ton of big stuff from June to now.  Puma is a really huge contract.  With the cutoff dates, that means that next year should be a very good year for her, since it will have both VS and Puma, as well as Maybelline, Schutz, and others.  But then again, the Forbes list is known for being questionable.  I'm waiting for next year.  

1 hour ago, Aurora Dawn said:

I just read the disclaimer from the article, which says it only counts June 2017 to June 2018.  This is probably why some of the campaigns for Puma, Schutz, and Miu Miu aren't in there because they came in the second half of this year.  She did have a slower first half this year (damn you, Metin Hara).  I would say that the Forbes ranking overall is still low for Adriana, since she had Maybelline, VS, Sportmax, and ABS among others.  But with the cutoff dates, this means that she should do well next year, since she picked up a ton of big stuff from June to now.  Puma is a really huge contract.  With the cutoff dates, that means that next year should be a very good year for her, since it will have both VS and Puma, as well as Maybelline, Schutz, and others.  But then again, the Forbes list is known for being questionable.  I'm waiting for next year.  

yeh, but they count Gisele's book and it was lunch in november I think . And next year it won't be vs for count for Adriana .. but since she said , she has a lot of project coming , we wait and see

57 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

yeh, but they count Gisele's book and it was lunch in november I think . And next year it won't be vs for count for Adriana .. but since she said , she has a lot of project coming , we wait and see

Gisele has had alot of books comes out, this is like the third one. They probably counted the previous ones 

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Gisele has had alot of books comes out, this is like the third one. They probably counted the previous ones 

No, they count with this recent "The Brazilian icon published a book about her life called Lessons this year" they count with this book who was lunched in November . Só it shouldn't had to be on the list, but it is. 

The odds are Adriana or her management did not submit information about her earnings this year, that list has always been a lie anyway, The Lions doesn't submit information about their models either, hence why Irina Shayk has never made the list when she's one of the commercial models.

The list has always been a lie and it’s obvious but I enjoyed my fave models topping it so I accepted it because of this reason, I don’t wanna come out and say the list isn’t accurate just because my faves didn’t make the cut this year. But it shouldn’t take a genius to figure out that Adriana makes more than 50% of the girls that made the list this year.

I mean, Gisele will always make $$$ and even though it pains me to say this, the insta girls really are making bank.

I could also maybe believe the list is from June of last year to June of this year because that was a slow period for Adriana.

@Clauds also said something that I never thought of, these girls.. their agencies could be sending their earnings to Forbes. I mean, that’s actually how the music and movie industry work too, you submit your work for consideration. Makes a lot of sense. I also remember Miranda Kerr’s fame obsessed days when her manager said she earns an obscene amount of money (can’t remember the exact amount) but the lie was too obvious.

And the fact that Irina didn’t make the cut is another strong indication. I love Joan and Karlie but they are just not making more than Adriana. I highly doubt they make more then Irina as well

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Nobody can check if they lie about their earnings or not.It is not a crime to lie about them,lying to the IRS is a crime and they don't release that information other then a court of law.Some people lie about them to increase their exposure.

Actually because of this forbes list, Gisele herself was audited by the IRS. Thats why she never liked the list, so there is power in their lies lol 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vannale/2014/04/11/gisele-audited-by-irs-says-its-forbes-fault-i-earn-plenty-but-not-as-much-as-they-say/#1f853229302a