Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

I think she looks amazing like this, she looks like an old movie star, marilyn monroe-esque, i mean they have to change it up or itd be boring, besides she looks more feminie

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

What has happened to her. Shes looking pin- up now and looks disformed in that picture. Eh. The only one i like out of those is the one where shes on the bed in the pink shirt. IMO Victoria's Secret is going in the wrong direction

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think she looks amazing like this, she looks like an old movie star, marilyn monroe-esque, i mean they have to change it up or itd be boring, besides she looks more feminie
v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What has happened to her. Shes looking pin- up now and looks disformed in that picture. Eh. The only one i like out of those is the one where shes on the bed in the pink shirt. IMO Victoria's Secret is going in the wrong direction

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vic's secret is about sexy. aren't pin ups sexy and make you wanna touch your peter?

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vic's secret is about sexy. aren't pin ups sexy and make you wanna touch your peter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well in theory, a girl's supposed to look at the pics and go, oh i want to look sexy like that. she doesnt look sexy, she looks trashy, and i dont want to look like that. sorry VS. but this recent collection of pics is awful.

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well in theory, a girl's supposed to look at the pics and go, oh i want to look sexy like that. she doesnt look sexy, she looks trashy, and i dont want to look like that. sorry VS. but this recent collection of pics is awful.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to each their own. but man, if i were a female, i'd still be like WHOA, and these don't help

*reposts*

152090f7.jpg

v2489394dv.jpg

well personally i like the ones you just posted (2nd one a bit more than the first). my dislike of this latest series has a lot to do with the make up and the fact that her mouth is hanging open stupidly...ick...it just bugs me. :no:

like you said though, to each his own :)

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree she doesnt look all that great. its just really gross how she has her mouth open in every single picture :yuckky:

:blink: I'd like someone to verify this for me. been talking with someone online yeah believe or not that claims she's the real Adriana lima and married to a seattle sonics player, and now with child could some one let me know if this is true or not. seems you lot know allot about her life just be curious to find out if others have heared the same :blink:

:blink: I'd  like  someone  to  verify  this  for  me.  been  talking  with  someone  online  yeah  believe  or  not  that  claims  she's  the  real  Adriana  lima  and  married  to a  seattle  sonics  player, and  now  with  child  could  some  one  let  me  know  if  this  is  true  or  not. seems  you  lot  know allot about  her  life  just  be  curious  to  find  out  if  others  have  heared  the  same :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not true