Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Yeah, u did great on taking the writing of Neo, seriously it's amazingĀ  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know i think neo's to hard on himself, its seriouslly amazng, it really is art, i mean i think its good in away hes so critical of his work caus ethats why it looks so perfect he has that eye for it

it is no secret that VS has sucked big time and it all started with the last christmas issue, i admit i loved last year's christmas issue but this year it is crap big time....but i also think VS has gone downhill big time this year compared to the years before this year.

a lot of cloning and healing, i couldnt remove all of it...it was just too hard.Ā  In my eyes i failed but if you're happy then im glad i could help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I edited that a while back for Lullaby, if she still has it. I don't since it was on the old hard drive, but remind me and I'll ask her. Or she'll see this :p

a lot of cloning and healing, i couldnt remove all of it...it was just too hard.Ā  In my eyes i failed but if you're happy then im glad i could help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I edited that a while back for Lullaby, if she still has it. I don't since it was on the old hard drive, but remind me and I'll ask her. Or she'll see this :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now that edit will be perfection. :yes:

That girl is sooooo pretty, i totally agree with you. But theres just something about her eyes sometimes that make her look sickĀ  :ninja: Other than that, she's simply gorgeousĀ  :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she is very pretty, and i think i have an idea why she might look like that the blonde hair and olive skin, its hard keeping the hair warm enough so it wont make her look sick, think im just taking a wild guess , but yes shes stunning, i think allessandra is pretty, but i dunno its th way they make her look, i just dont thinkk shes interesting, i actually like ehr better in candids, cause evry tmime she poses shes the same, except lately shes getting better, and he hair is like thinning and grosse, i mean they use extensions on everyone in vs, but you can tell the most on allessandra i think

I have to say though im kinda pissed with vs, i mean is this all they hvae????they better use more pix of her god, remeber last year, even the cover with adriana was flawless...now they have these chicks tha look like thier 14, flat chested, ugly frecly faces, pastey skin in lingerie its disgusting, its like looking at middle-schoolers in lingerie, its vomitious

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree.

But the thing that bugs me most is, for as hot as isabel goulart (sp?) is, she looks almost exactly like allesandra, but in my opinion, not as good looking . . . so that begs the question, why is she there at all? Theyre thinning out the pictures of a few better looking girls, for someone who looks almost exactly like one of their main staples, but not as attractive.

Using the younger girls in some of the pink stuff i understand, as that is more teen/young themed (i think), but for the very sexy stuff there is no need for the other chicks, they bring it down a notch overall.