Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Its not a blonde wig, its extensions, and i agreee it is like kinda trashy, but thats the lure, and thats where fashions going to at the moment..... i dunno i mean i like her with makeup, i saw some of the pix you guys posted with her without, any and i dunno shes just nothing great shes like every other girl, But i think you guuys are used to seeing her with the dark hair and dark skin whihc dont get me wrong is amazing, but shes not gisele, shes not a cindy crawford, for the mmost part shes not a household name, so shes gotta draw interst somehow at least chhange her look alittle, otherwise therd be no reason for vs or any other magazine to use her, I agree with someone though not sure who it was who said the one pic , the new one where shes got her mouth open and theres some wacky striped red wall behind her, that one isnt so great but i think the rest espcially on the bed she looks precious, so cute! but even that one you guys hate, i dunno ive seen her look worse

I can't really say I agree with u since ur like saying that Gisele is better...and I hate Gisele lol :ninja: I don't think she has to change her look to draw interest, I mean...most of the people like her when she's completly natural..stunning not with the blond extensions and trashy look.

Well I understand we all have oppinions here on this board, but many of you can see where I'm coming from. She looks very pin-up in these recent pictures, and that doesnt appear at all "sexy". Its very trashy like OS said. I don't like it :yuckky:

I think she looks amazing like this, she looks like an old movie star, marilyn monroe-esque, i mean they have to change it up or itd be boring, besides she looks more feminie
v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

What has happened to her. Shes looking pin- up now and looks disformed in that picture. Eh. The only one i like out of those is the one where shes on the bed in the pink shirt. IMO Victoria's Secret is going in the wrong direction

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, but I dont find her amazing at all in that specific picture

Thats the picture i said shes didnt look that great, ut ive still seen worse of her.....AND NOOOOOO you misunderstood, I LOATHE gisele, i dont think shes better, what im saying, is shes got like this household name, shes gisele people recongnize her, I dont like it, but what can you do, I love adriana, but shes not like everywhere, i wish she was like the number supermodel and seh is to us, but the majority, or the people in the industry fucking spew oout gisele everywhere, and she does look like a man i agree, I think that yes adriana has to change her look, and by the way, its not her choice what do do, this is stylists,makeup artisits, and haridressers that decide this crap, trust me i know i am a makeup artist/hair stylist, and if adriana wsnt open to changin her lok shed be out of a job....Imm sorry if i got anyone upset, im just telling it for how it is, and just saying i think she doesnt look that bad..... although id rather see her looking likle this

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=promo14vq5jz.jpg by the way can anyone edit this for me?? take the writing off it? Id really appreciate it

and i think she looks amazing in these

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...e=post&id=29785

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/5967/v2507262tw.jpg

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...e=post&id=29746

I have to say though im kinda pissed with vs, i mean is this all they hvae????they better use more pix of her god, remeber last year, even the cover with adriana was flawless...now they have these chicks tha look like thier 14, flat chested, ugly frecly faces, pastey skin in lingerie its disgusting, its like looking at middle-schoolers in lingerie, its vomitious, people should right vs, tell em to use more adrianna, just my opinion take it for what its worth

They use enough Lima in my opinion. They dont need to use more of her. Sure maybe some of the newer models in the Pink section look young, but thats triggered towards younger people. Its more fun, cute and at times can be sexy. they advertise those clothes cause "14 yr olds" like them, and will buy them. It just makes VS's customer count larger, which means more money for them.

Sorry, but I didnt feel like reading all your posts :blush:

Well, I haven't been around here for couple of days and WOW!

Look, I agree she does looks bad in some pics (with that red lipstick on) but her body is great in every pic! And despite the looks in some pics, I, personally, am SO HAPPY :fun: these pics even came out!

Every pic is GREAT! Makeup is bad in some pics, but the poses and the body in those are fantastic!

Other pics... :whistle: What can I say? She looks like she did in 2-3 years ago and that's (Y) !!!! Her face is so sexy and so cute, argh, heart attack!!! :drool:

I can wait for the scans and the show!!!

Just, enjoy the pics and what's good in them! Just be happy we even have them!

:wave:

P.S. Thak you NYC and Lullaby (and everybody else) for posting these! :wub:

I know why hey have the pink models, to target thier consumers im talking about using those young model, i think god it was last x-mas, chantal thomass, these friggin 14 y/o pastey ass skin red hair, in black garter belts, and shit ITS disgusting!!!! GIRLS THAT LOOK LIKE THAT SHOULDNT BE WEARING IT! especially in a catalougue, its grosee, and I personally think they dont use enough lima, they use too much of karloina kurkova which i dont know how she ever became a model shes disgusting too, And odf course guys arent gonna look at limas face, lol im sorry if your gonna be a mmodel you should be PERFECT FLAWLESS, adrianna is the only one whose like that next to alessandra and ana b and petra nemcova, all the others should be fired

well thats your opinion. Karolina is gorgeous, and they just started using her a lot. Also, they started using Adriana when she was 16, and your making comments about some of them looking young? Adriana was young, and some of the girls your talking about are probably older then she was when she started. Just cause you feel they look disgusting doesnt mean everyone does. I feel its nice to see a range of women in the catalogue and not just one type.

it is no secret that VS has sucked big time and it all started with the last christmas issue, i admit i loved last year's christmas issue but this year it is crap big time....but i also think VS has gone downhill big time this year compared to the years before this year. Not just the photography but the editing and the cleaning and everything in general. i also noticed a very big change this year, the lack of Adriana in VS and when they did put her into VS the pictures were beyond awful but they made the other models pictures at least a little better. im sorry but saying just her body looks good....well we already know that part. Men have to start paying attention more to the face and the picture itself not the just the body. Hell i have seen such a lack of Adriana this year that i saved all these pictures even though i only liked a few of them just because i was desperate to have new adriana pictures on my computer. Guccigirl, ill try and remove the text off that picture but it will take me awhile and im not making any promises.

well said. But i guess you're spoiled with the amount of pictures she used to have in VS :p Maybe shes just moving on to bigger and better things. I still feel she has her share in the catalogues, though sometime theres only 1 pic of her in some. But normally they are sales catalogues and are pics that have been in previous issues. But look at the bright side, shes everywhere in this new catalogue. Be happy! :)

it is no secret that VS has sucked big time and it all started with the last christmas issue, i admit i loved last year's christmas issue but this year it is crap big time....but i also think VS has gone downhill big time this year compared to the years before this year.  Not just the photography but the editing and the cleaning and everything in general.  i also noticed a very big change this year, the lack of Adriana in VS and when they did put her into VS the pictures were beyond awful but they made the other models pictures at least a little better.  im sorry but saying just her body looks good....well we already know that part.  Men have to start paying attention more to the face and the picture itself not the just the body.  Hell i have seen such a lack of Adriana this year that i saved all these pictures even though i only liked a few of them just because i was desperate to have new adriana pictures on my computer.  Guccigirl, ill try and remove the text off that picture but it will take me awhile and im not making any promises.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neo, thaks alot for trying anyhow.....and I know, I feel the same they havent had much of her lately, ive been saving pix too, I loved last year but these, and 2 of them i ove but they do i admit look like the scraps from last year...I agree they should have a rnge, and adrianna mightve been young but shes always looked like shes 20, and im sorry no little girls in lingerie is just grosse, i do have a wide range love for beauty if they wanted to broaden it what about an ATTRACTIVE black girl or a asain girl whihc ive neevr seen and some are quite pretty not little dorky redheads with pasty ass skin and no chest that looks like they could be y nieghbors kid, its grosse and im sure most men would agree, if not thier pedifiles

it is no secret that VS has sucked big time and it all started with the last christmas issue, i admit i loved last year's christmas issue but this year it is crap big time....but i also think VS has gone downhill big time this year compared to the years before this year.