Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

What has happened to her. Shes looking pin- up now and looks disformed in that picture. Eh. The only one i like out of those is the one where shes on the bed in the pink shirt. IMO Victoria's Secret is going in the wrong direction

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What has happened to her. Shes looking pin- up now and looks disformed in that picture. Eh. The only one i like out of those is the one where shes on the bed in the pink shirt. IMO Victoria's Secret is going in the wrong direction

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes THANK YOU. i thought it was just me. pin-up describes it perfectly and i think that pic you chose is the worst of the bunch.

take that VS :avada:

v2507245vh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes THANK YOU. i thought it was just me. pin-up describes it perfectly and i think that pic you chose is the worst of the bunch.

take that VS :avada:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah no kidding :lullaby:

Floodgates? Can you explain it a little further? I don't know what you mean by this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the only reason i knew those images were there is because i got an early copy of the christmas catalog, and then i looked at the v.s. server for images. i was the first to post some of the new pics, and i knew that once i did people would go through and post lots of the other new ones (i don't have to do any more work!).

that's what i mean by "floodgates" - the flood of new images the v.s. people uploaded to their server is about to hit bellazon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I had a few of those images. Either way, even if you didn't post them, they would have ended up here.