Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

I wonder how she makes her money these days/how much she's making. When she appeared in the forbes list she has the tail end of her VS contract, Witchery, Buffalo, and Chopard. Since SI doesn't pay their models for shooting, I guess she has her Curve fragrance contract, Impulse fragrance contract, Lascana, and the Northwest. I always find it weird when a model goes from a big contract to not doing much. I hope that this year her agency really pushes her and she gets lots of work.

On 2/22/2016 at 7:47 AM, ltwilla103 said:

I wonder how she makes her money these days/how much she's making. When she appeared in the forbes list she has the tail end of her VS contract, Witchery, Buffalo, and Chopard. Since SI doesn't pay their models for shooting, I guess she has her Curve fragrance contract, Impulse fragrance contract, Lascana, and the Northwest. I always find it weird when a model goes from a big contract to not doing much. I hope that this year her agency really pushes her and she gets lots of work.

Huh???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Supermodel Erin Heatherton has revealed why she hung up her Victoria's Secret Angel wings after four years.

Erin Heatherton wears lingerie at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 9, 2011.jpg

Erin Heatherton said she was told to lose more weight to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

The 27-year-old American model was one of the roster of genetically blessed beauties featuring the lingerie brand's annual fashion show from 2009 to 2013, but said she stopped working with them after she was told to lose weight - two years in a row.

Erin, who previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio, said she was working out twice a day in the run up to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but still wasn't seeing the results she hoped for.

"My last two Victoria's Secret shows, I was told I had to lose weight," she tells TIME magazine's Motto, "I look back like, 'Really?' I was really depressed because I was working so hard and I felt like my body was resisting me. And I got to a point where one night I got home from a workout and I remember staring at my food and thinking maybe I should just not eat."

She is now on a body confidence campaign, saying she didn't want women to think it was "easy" to get a

body like an Angel.

"I realized I couldn't go out into the world—parading my body and myself in front of all these women who look up to me—and tell them that this is easy and simple and everyone can do this," she added.

http://www.independent.ie/style/fashion/fashion-news/erin-heatherton-said-she-was-told-to-lose-more-weight-to-walk-in-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-34604320.html

Glad Erin spoke up. She seems to have gone through a psychological transformation these past couple of years. Looking before she seemed very insecure, very nervous, very concerned all the time about her looks, and she's recently spoken up about this besides this recent interview calling out VS. She's saying she is finally comfortable in her own skin, and doesn't have to look at the mirror anymore in disappointment.

I'm happy she's finally found her happiness. :) 

Just now, katchitup said:

Glad Erin spoke up. She seems to have gone through a psychological transformation these past couple of years. Looking before she seemed very insecure, very nervous, very concerned all the time about her looks, and she's recently spoken up about this besides this recent interview calling out VS. She's saying she is finally comfortable in her own skin, and doesn't have to look at the mirror anymore in disappointment.

I'm happy she's finally found her happiness. :) 

Absolutely agree, kat. 

It made me really sad to know that the reason she left VS was because of her weight... Erin had a perfect body while on VS, she doesn't needed to lose nothing! VS that lost a great model and Erin is better than ever now, her body is looking amazing with more curves, you go Erin!!!    :clap:

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Absolutely agree, kat. 

It made me really sad to know that the reason she left VS was because of her weight... Erin had a perfect body while on VS, she doesn't needed to lose nothing! VS that lost a great model and Erin is better than ever now, her body is looking amazing with more curves, you go Erin!!!    :clap:

You can tell she's went through quite the mental transformation these past couple years. I'm happy she's able to talk about this stuff now :thumbsup: