Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

She was in the movie? O.o  Obviously Leo got her in. But nice to see she didn't make any fuzz about it (Y)

Everyone looked great today but somebody needs to stop it with the damn HL dresses, all models are wearing it and all the dresses look the same. It's just boring and done, you people are models, wear something else for God's sake >.<

credits to erinheathertonangelwings.tumblr for this!

Its Erin dressed up on the set of The Great Gatsby!!!! Wonder if Leo got her in....Now when I get the movie I better keep an eye out for her!!!

post-39932-0-1446118477-06718_thumb.jpg

Gosh, she looks way too gorgeous! :woot:

And me too kat, I will pay attention if I can see her the next time I watch the movie.

She was in the movie? O.o Obviously Leo got her in. But nice to see she didn't make any fuzz about it (Y)

Everyone looked great today but somebody needs to stop it with the damn HL dresses, all models are wearing it and all the dresses look the same. It's just boring and done, you people are models, wear something else for God's sake >.<

I like that they often wear Herve Leger to events and stuff, even though the dresses look similar, they are also different, and I think it's fun that they try to keep it somewhat "uniform". Not to mention, all 3 of them look amazing.

I don't, every model under the sun is wearing HL to events. It's annoying as fuck especially considering all the dresses look way too similar. It needs to be stopped like now ... I get it on events like this where you want to have them 'uniformed' but it's annoying when they wear it so much