Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

post-56515-0-1446117457-5021_thumb.jpg

I don't get why people have to be so low and hate so much! She's so pretty and natural, I really don't think she had any surgery!

You know what, I'm starting to get very irritated at these new formatted opinions. What the heck is it with these photo opinions all of a sudden?

Have we become that narcissistic as a society now?

post-3451-0-1446117458-59753_thumb.jpg

I don't get why people have to be so low and hate so much! She's so pretty and natural, I really don't think she had any surgery!

You know what, I'm starting to get very irritated at these new formatted opinions. What the heck is it with these photo opinions all of a sudden?

post-56515-0-1446117459-50763_thumb.jpg

Tumblr is now so full of these stupid 'model confession' blogs. I don't understand...

^Yup that one is for certain, but she looks better with it done, not saying she wasn't beautiful before, because she really was. But surgery among models...is nothing new people. She looked gorgeous either way, so no big deal to me :)

The surgery is not the problem. I would get my nose done if I could! :laugh: People act like it's a big deal, when there's tons of "normal" girls doing it everyday! She doesn't have to be a perfect human being just cause she's a model and people have no right to judge her on that!

I wasnt going to say much about this and be all drama as I can get sometimes lol, but since its becoming a topic here. I actually have a quite a comment on that post. I fired it off last night.

erinheathertonangelwings:

OH OF COURSE WE CANT MESSAGE YOU.. HOW EASY…dont be a coward to what you post..you can talk all you talk about ones nose. Erin would except that. BUT when you just get into lying dirty crap that never happened because you must be jealous or just so insecure. A face lift? Really she’s 23. NOONE ELSE THINKS THIS. HER CHEEKS? A best feature! ALWAYS A BEST FEATURE!!! I would think it wouldn’t have to come to hate being posted here. A blog about truth or opinions? That is what I thought this blog was here for. I am down for the truth, or opinions, but ugly lies? No thank you! Its so untruthful and garbage. I even backed you saying haters will hate about OPINIONS when I got messages about you. I defended you. but the ugly lies made you hide. Ive NEVER come across any other confessions blog with such dirt and lies.. Theres opinions and down right lies! Know the difference!

Look people can have opinions that oh Erin is plain, or yea Erin has a nose job, The one I hear most is Erin shouldnt be an angel, many of these comments are in my inbox daily. BUT this is just low and dirty. This isnt a confession. Its hate. Almost the whole blog is like that. A few people messaged me telling me about it. Made me so mad. I had it reblogged but took it off because even though Im defending her, Id never want Erin to even have to see such hate. Do people not realize these are humans with hearts. Its like bulling and they think they can because they are in the public eye. Its so hurtful.. sucks :(

How silly this thing is. If Erin had surgery on her nose, I don't mind any problem. If a person think that he can be more prettier and more good in he's body with surgery, well done. It's not a problem.

How silly this thing is. If Erin had surgery on her nose, I don't mind any problem. If a person think that he can be more prettier and more good in he's body with surgery, well done. It's not a problem.

I'm 1000000% agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasnt going to say much about this and be all drama as I can get sometimes lol, but since its becoming a topic here. I actually have a quite a comment on that post. I fired it off last night.

OH OF COURSE WE CANT MESSAGE YOU.. HOW EASY…dont be a coward to what you post..you can talk all you talk about ones nose. Erin would except that. BUT when you just get into lying dirty crap that never happened because you must be jealous or just so insecure. A face lift? Really she’s 23. NOONE ELSE THINKS THIS. HER CHEEKS? A best feature! ALWAYS A BEST FEATURE!!! I would think it wouldn’t have to come to hate being posted here. A blog about truth or opinions? That is what I thought this blog was here for. I am down for the truth, or opinions, but ugly lies? No thank you! Its so untruthful and garbage. I even backed you saying haters will hate about OPINIONS when I got messages about you. I defended you. but the ugly lies made you hide. Ive NEVER come across any other confessions blog with such dirt and lies.. Theres opinions and down right lies! Know the difference!

Look people can have opinions that oh Erin is plain, or yea Erin has a nose job, The one I hear most is Erin shouldnt be an angel, many of these comments are in my inbox daily. BUT this is just low and dirty. This isnt a confession. Its hate. Almost the whole blog is like that. A few people messaged me telling me about it. Made me so mad. I had it reblogged but took it off because even though Im defending her, Id never want Erin to even have to see such hate. Do people not realize these are humans with hearts. Its like bulling and they think they can because they are in the public eye. Its so hurtful.. sucks :(

I agree. People are just jealous and they have to hate.

I don't have sure, but I think I read in somewhere she broke her nose when she was a child, so I think if this is true is completely understandable why she fix it! Famous people will always have haters because there are some people in the world who are jealous!

could not have said it better myself. the best thing to do is just to ignore the hate tbh. if they see you're not giving them the attention they crave, they'll stop. it's sad, but it's true.

and erin is so not worth hating, honestly. i can't find a single thing wrong with her. she's a beautiful, talented model, she's loving and supportive of her family and friends, she has a great sense of humor, she's intelligent, AND she gives her time and effort to charity. she really is an angel, it's a shame people still find things to be negative about :(