Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

WRONG INFO - I shouldnt have posted without full details.. Fire me :( you guys can find out better on your own..I didnt fully read your post Katchitup before listening to someone else.

"The Victoria’s Secret Carrefour Laval location will open on August 30, at 3035 Boul, Le Carrefour". Its in Quebec.. too many stores opening.. sorry this info was just posted this morning ;)

I think this is right now .. ughhh Ive clogged the thread with too many posts today.. so sorry guys.. Ill take a few days off

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Angel Erin Bubley Lands in West Village Pad

It’s been one lucky break after another for Erin Bubley, aka Erin Heatherton, the girl from Skokie, Ill., who moved to New York to become a model and caught the eye of Leonardo DiCaprio—all while strutting around in bedazzled lingerie for Victoria’s Secret.

Now the underwear angel is flitting into a loft-like two-bedroom condo at 1 Morton Square, which she purchased for $1.76 million, according to city records. All at the age of 23! We bet Ms. Bubley is really glad that she decided to spend the summer before her senior year modeling in New York rather than going to camp.

“So I had to make a decision,” Ms. Bubley told The Chicago Tribune of her choice to pursue modeling at 17. “Should I take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity or go to basketball camp?”

Ms. Bubley bought the condo from Damien Miller, who made little profit on the sale after buying the apartment for $1.7 million in 2006. He tried to sell it for $1.9 million in 2008, then dropped the price to $1.89 million in 2009, before taking it off the market and recently re-listing it at $1.76 million.

The home comes with soaring ceilings, oversized windows and exceptional southern light, the Prudential Douglas Elliman listing, held by Daniel Kunen boasts. After all, a young model needn’t lurk in the shadows. There’s also a gourmet kitchen with an eat-at counter, a Viking Professional stove and Subzero fridge.

We doubt Ms. Bubley will be making much use of those.

http://observer.com/2012/08/leonardo-dicaprio/