Bellazon

logo question?

enVY

i am been using the black and yellow for like a month, just cuz i got tire of the logo. i been waiting to change the logo so i could go back to the previous skin sselector i was using before. the skin i am using right now is okay, so far the best, which they were more skin selector.

• 6 months later...

We need a new logo model for the default skin. We've been saying this for years, but it's just now starting to pique my interest again.

I think it shouldn't be people like: Lima, Ana BB, Gisele, Aless, MM, or anyone who has a cult-like following here. I'd like someone who is generally liked, good solid work in the commerical and high fashion world, and who MOST IMPORTANTLY has a pic that looks awesome with the skin. :rofl:

For kicks, when I get home, I'm going to post random examples... Because even if they don't get picked up, it'll be fun either way.

We need a new logo model for the default skin. We've been saying this for years, but it's just now starting to pique my interest again.

I think it shouldn't be people like: Lima, Ana BB, Gisele, Aless, MM, or anyone who has a cult-like following here. I'd like someone who is generally liked, good solid work in the commerical and high fashion world, and who MOST IMPORTANTLY has a pic that looks awesome with the skin. :rofl:

For kicks, when I get home, I'm going to post random examples... Because even if they don't get picked up, it'll be fun either way.

I somehow couldn't believe when I saw you suggesting Adriana for a new BZ banner :whistle::laugh:

Imo, if it's gonna be changed (as much as I love Valentina, a new BZ logo would be really nice!) then the model should be somehow.... neutral, if you get what I mean.

I somehow couldn't believe when I saw you suggesting Adriana for a new BZ banner :whistle::laugh:

Imo, if it's gonna be changed (as much as I love Valentina, a new BZ logo would be really nice!) then the model should be somehow.... neutral, if you get what I mean.

Haha, well to be fair I said it shouldn't be my least favorite (Lima) OR my fav (Ana), gotta keep it neautral, like you said. :laugh:

Haha, well to be fair I said it shouldn't be my least favorite (Lima) OR my fav (Ana), gotta keep it neautral, like you said. :laugh:

:pinch: my reading skills are disastrous :laugh: I re-read your post and idk why but somehow I didn't notice the sentence starting from "I'd" :D

:pinch: my reading skills are disastrous :laugh: I re-read your post and idk why but somehow I didn't notice the sentence starting from "I'd" :D

You should know better than that! :rofl:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...