Bellazon

Your beauty secret

greeneyed_lady

I don't like girls to put lots of make up on their skin too (sometime it makes her look like a living barbie doll, no offence. lol). Only put the moisturizer is enough but why the needed for fancy colors to cover their nice smooth skin texture ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes
Someone told me that sitting in front of a computer(when its actually on) for a long time damages yr skin..is it true? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Artificial light is bad for you, but the exact effects on humans have yet to be extensively studied.

Someone told me that sitting in front of a computer(when its actually on) for a long time damages yr skin..is it true? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Artificial light is bad for you, but the exact effects on humans have yet to be extensively studied.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh ok thanks,hmm you forgot to log in :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would say stay away from sun without sunscreen. My mom was always very pale so wouldn't go out in the sun too much because she'd burn and we get mistaken for sisters alot. She's 45. She looks like....early 30s, no kidding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a skin cancer removed about some years ago ....

so.. yes sunscreen is essential not only to look young but also to keep a good health :)

I would say stay away from sun without sunscreen. My mom was always very pale so wouldn't go out in the sun too much because she'd burn and we get mistaken for sisters alot. She's 45. She looks like....early 30s, no kidding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need sunlight.

If you stay away from the sun all the time, it's very unhealthy.

It's okay to soak in the sun, as long as it's before 10 in the morning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need sunlight.

If you stay away from the sun all the time, it's very unhealthy.

It's okay to soak in the sun, as long as it's before 10 in the morning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she said stay away from the sun without sun screen not stay away from the sun and become a zombie ;)

This thread just reminded me of something that upset me the other day. A friend I know told me that he won't look twice at a woman who doesn't wear make-up every day. Why is that? Well, he believes that any woman who doesn't slap a load of make-up on her face every morning is not a "lady", she is sloppy, inelegant and doesn't take care of herself properly.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on what he said. I think it is unfair that he judges women like this based upon whether they wear make-up daily or not and it upsets me that a man would rather look at a palette of powder and pigmented whale fat than a real woman. I think it is unfair because I myself do not wear make-up, yet I exercise, eat healthy, exfoliate, tone and moisturise my skin, make sure my nails look nice (without nail varnish; I always get asked where I get my manicure done, when I've never had one in my life!), keep my hair soft and shiny, buy nice clothes to wear, etc. All this and more and yet just because I don't wear make-up everyday, I am labelled as "a sloppy, inelegant and unlady-like person who doesn't take care of themselves".

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind dressing up for special events and I have nothing against women who are okay with wearing make-up everyday, I just felt that what my friend said was cruel and judgmental.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like women who use a lot of make-up, it's like they're hiding something.

I like a natural look, not too much make up on, just the 'necessary'.

This thread just reminded me of something that upset me the other day. A friend I know told me that he won't look twice at a woman who doesn't wear make-up every day. Why is that? Well, he believes that any woman who doesn't slap a load of make-up on her face every morning is not a "lady", she is sloppy, inelegant and doesn't take care of herself properly.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on what he said. I think it is unfair that he judges women like this based upon whether they wear make-up daily or not and it upsets me that a man would rather look at a palette of powder and pigmented whale fat than a real woman. I think it is unfair because I myself do not wear make-up, yet I exercise, eat healthy, exfoliate, tone and moisturise my skin, make sure my nails look nice (without nail varnish; I always get asked where I get my manicure done, when I've never had one in my life!), keep my hair soft and shiny, buy nice clothes to wear, etc. All this and more and yet just because I don't wear make-up everyday, I am labelled as "a sloppy, inelegant and unlady-like person who doesn't take care of themselves".

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind dressing up for special events and I have nothing against women who are okay with wearing make-up everyday, I just felt that what my friend said was cruel and judgmental.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like women who use a lot of make-up, it's like they're hiding something.

I like a natural look, not too much make up on, just the 'necessary'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta agree. I absolutely love the natural look, and maybe some make-up can help, but most of the time I ain't digging it.

Keep natural and be yourself. Don't be someone you aren't. ;)