Bellazon

Your beauty secret

greeneyed_lady

if i reveal my secret im afraid i would have to kill all of you. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fear clutches my breath.

But do tell us! Cuz you're gonna have a tough job on the killing part :laugh: Unless you can find out where we all live and have the money to catch a plane everytime and fly over to our houses. But I think if that were the case you'd rather spend the money to go over to La Lima instead ;) lol

• 1 month later...

This thread just reminded me of something that upset me the other day. A friend I know told me that he won't look twice at a woman who doesn't wear make-up every day. Why is that? Well, he believes that any woman who doesn't slap a load of make-up on her face every morning is not a "lady", she is sloppy, inelegant and doesn't take care of herself properly.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on what he said. I think it is unfair that he judges women like this based upon whether they wear make-up daily or not and it upsets me that a man would rather look at a palette of powder and pigmented whale fat than a real woman. I think it is unfair because I myself do not wear make-up, yet I exercise, eat healthy, exfoliate, tone and moisturise my skin, make sure my nails look nice (without nail varnish; I always get asked where I get my manicure done, when I've never had one in my life!), keep my hair soft and shiny, buy nice clothes to wear, etc. All this and more and yet just because I don't wear make-up everyday, I am labelled as "a sloppy, inelegant and unlady-like person who doesn't take care of themselves".

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind dressing up for special events and I have nothing against women who are okay with wearing make-up everyday, I just felt that what my friend said was cruel and judgmental.

He should know that certain women don`t need make-up to be beautiful.

Speaking of, usualy women look better with make up then without it, but one of my friends looks 10x better wihout it. She has light skin, light hair, and when she puts make-up on--it just makes her look like one of those plastic dolls. It really depends on the person.

I also don`t think that you should be upset by it. It`s a pretty stupid comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys & Girls,

I'm in need of your help and recommendations.

What do you put on your skin when your sun bathing?

I'm planning to buy something today, & i need something that obviously protects my skin from burning but not prevent it from tanning.

Any good products?

This thread just reminded me of something that upset me the other day. A friend I know told me that he won't look twice at a woman who doesn't wear make-up every day. Why is that? Well, he believes that any woman who doesn't slap a load of make-up on her face every morning is not a "lady", she is sloppy, inelegant and doesn't take care of herself properly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats pretty shallow....and retarded.

I'm a clutz when it comes to that too. Especially volume adding mascara. When I put it on, it looks horrible; as if I put on 3 layers of the stuff. So I just use normal mascara (if I even use it). I'm lucky when it comes to my skin; I don't need foundation or blush and stuff like that. I do use eyeshadow, but only little. If I put on much, I'll prolly make myself look like a clown :laugh:

The only thing I'm good at is plucking my eyebrows. But that's it.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on what he said. I think it is unfair that he judges women like this based upon whether they wear make-up daily or not and it upsets me that a man would rather look at a palette of powder and pigmented whale fat than a real woman. I think it is unfair because I myself do not wear make-up, yet I exercise, eat healthy, exfoliate, tone and moisturise my skin, make sure my nails look nice (without nail varnish; I always get asked where I get my manicure done, when I've never had one in my life!), keep my hair soft and shiny, buy nice clothes to wear, etc. All this and more and yet just because I don't wear make-up everyday, I am labelled as "a sloppy, inelegant and unlady-like person who doesn't take care of themselves".

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind dressing up for special events and I have nothing against women who are okay with wearing make-up everyday, I just felt that what my friend said was cruel and judgmental.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That reminded me of Prince ordering Carmen Electra to go to bed with a face full of makeup just in case he wanted to go out somewhere in the middle of the night. I wear makeup everyday, but what your friend said was completely wrong.

he actually ordered her to do that? That's retarded. And it's the first time I ever hear about guys liking a lot of make-up on girls. :huh:

Guys are constantly telling me how they wish some girls would use less make-up. One said to me: I'll never date a girl who wears a lot of make-up. I'll wake up the next morning and be like "aargh, who the hell are you?"

I'm a clutz when it comes to that too. Especially volume adding mascara. When I put it on, it looks horrible; as if I put on 3 layers of the stuff. So I just use normal mascara (if I even use it). I'm lucky when it comes to my skin; I don't need foundation or blush and stuff like that. I do use eyeshadow, but only little. If I put on much, I'll prolly make myself look like a clown :laugh:

The only thing I'm good at is plucking my eyebrows. But that's it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: i try my best not to use a lot of make-up as i just can't apply it, but if other people put it on me it looks much better than if i did it myself...i guess i'm just not gifted in that area :/ :cry: