Bellazon

Your beauty secret

greeneyed_lady

Yes i agree, i remeber the first time i exfoliated was on my face, and it felt like new skin. It was gorgeous and smooth and flawless :blush:

Now i do it all the time. Especially when im exposed to sun. Removing all the dead skin and such makes it more healthy. It feels soo clean and soft. I always moisturize after too.

the key is to no over do...my mom used to work for a dermotologist and he always said if you use products for your face or whatever...dont always use it because your body will adapt to it and the product wont work as good as it did before. ;)

Yes i agree, i remeber the first time i exfoliated was on my face, and it felt like new skin. It was gorgeous and smooth and flawless :blush:  

Now i do it all the time. Especially when im exposed to sun. Removing all the dead skin and such makes it more healthy. It feels soo clean and soft. I always moisturize after too.

yuppp me too, soft as a babies bottom

haha I had to say it. :laugh: :ninja:

Pd_00288_00_lg.jpg

http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_288.asp

beautiful skin = hot

I feel the need to promote this product to you ladies. Try this stuff out; it's about 10 dollars, but its amazing. It's so nice and sheer with a great tint; perfect if you hate loading your face with unnessecary makeup(which I do). It's absolutely fabulous. :D

It's not a foundation - it's a tinted moisture with a bit of salicylic acid in it to keep your skin clean.

the best beauty secrety is to hang out with ugly people...you instantaneously seem better looking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha true true, but ugly people are off-putting people and with those I don`t wont hang out :D

For a beatiful body you have to respect your body. You must treasure/nurse(???) it. You have to drink a lot of water and other vitamin drinks. Eat fruit, don`t eat fat and oil, eat fish, turkey, wholemeal bread, low fat milk,.... Then you have to move, for example in a fitness center, playing bball, tennis,... And many many many other things.

It`s not a recipe, it`s a "savoir vivre".

the best beauty secrety is to hang out with ugly people...you instantaneously seem better looking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very funny. Did you come up with that urself or did you hear/read it somewhere else (though I gotta admit I'd be asked that question I wouldn't answer truthfully lol ;)

I don't have beautysecrets. I just drink a shitload of water (8 glasses a day) and I don't eat chocolates or any sort of candy for that matter. No foundation can beat that. I've got flawless skin without the help of cosmetics :D

Another thing that I think that inproves the look of your face (for ladies that is) are well shaped eyebrows. I dunno about you guys but I love beautiful eyebrows.

Very funny. Did you come up with that urself or did you hear/read it somewhere else (though I gotta admit I'd be asked that question I wouldn't answer truthfully lol ;)

I don't have beautysecrets. I just drink a shitload of water (8 glasses a day) and I don't eat chocolates or any sort of candy for that matter. No foundation can beat that. I've got flawless skin without the help of cosmetics :D

Another thing that I think that inproves the look of your face (for ladies that is) are well shaped eyebrows. I dunno about you guys but I love beautiful eyebrows.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol :laugh: :laugh: I drink a lot of water too about 3 litters (I don't know how many glass that is..) I think that's a lot becuase I drink water all the time/with everything.

But I eat tons of candy and chocolate lol but I'm young so I guess it doesn't matter? becuase I have nice skin. :ninja:

anddd nice eyebrows are the best, bad eyebrows are a real put off. :/

:laugh: :laugh: I comment so much here but I don't try too much because I'm a bum. :laugh:

I have a very bad sweet tooth. I'm constantly eating ice cream, candy bars, chocolate, pie, cake .. luckily I have a fast metabolism so I can afford to be a lazy bum. Though, I'd like to work out just to be healthy.

And I'm also big on eyebrows. I have to have mine waxed every 4-6 weeks, but I've been very, very lazy about that recently. Need to solve that problem. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I only wear tinted moisturizer with SPF.  Evens out my skin tone, keeps me hydrated, and protects from the sun.  No mascara or lipgloss or blush.  I do use chapstick, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me either I'm allergic to alot of stuff, so SPF and lipgloss and that's about it.