Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Oh my, the Cardinals. :shock:

No, why would he? If youre talking about all the criticism im pretty sure he's used to it by now

The fact that he could be used to it is exactly why he probably he hates you all. :laugh: Five NFC championship games in like eight years and all Philly fans do is boo him. The analysts on The NFL Network are always talking about how horrible Philly fans are, and an interview I saw with McNabb didn't make him look like he's all too fond of you guys. :ninja:

we only boo him when he makes shitty low and behind receiver throws like he did today :whistle:

but congrats to the Cards. they played perfect football for 3 quarters. man they sure had a gameplan. and damn Kurt Warner, hes always had great receivers even in St Louis. id like to see how he does when he has shitty ones like McNabb has always had :ninja:

btw i hope McGahee is alright. that hit was brutal. hes been so unlucky in his career.

in conclusion, both matts have shitty teams. but at least yours didnt lose to the Cardinals :|

the fucking Cardinals

:|

^ I'll pretend you didn't say that, Pink. :persuazn:

btw i hope McGahee is alright. that hit was brutal. hes been so unlucky in his career.

I'd given up on the game by that point (I gave up on it in the first quarter in fact), so I didn't see the hit, but I heard it was helmet to helmet and the refs didn't even call the penalty. Another absurd no-call by the refs in the Steelers' favor. Surprise, surprise. :cain:

actually I thought it was a clean hit, he wasnt leading with his helmet, although it was the 2ns thing to hit. just the fact that willis didnt see him coming made the impact. good thing he's alright. gotta rep the U!! (miami) come to think of it you guys have some great miami players: Lewis, Reed, and McGahee

btw

RIP Sean Taylor

• 2 weeks later...

you people suck. didnt anyone watch the superbowl?!?!?! anyway, great game. maybe even better than last years. other than the outcome :/ i was pulling for the Cards :blush: Pittsburgh already got 5, screw them. they should share them more with the other PA team :whistle:

btw Fitzgerald = best receiver in the league. well, its either him or Calvin Johnson.

What has Calvin Johnson done :idk: ? (not challengeing, seriously asking :mellow: ) . I know he can jump high, but... :idk: ...

Moss, Fitzgerald, Andre...probably most talented in the league, but Ward is way tougher :laugh: .

The game was so great :chicken: !

So many of my favorite players there...

Big Ben, Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Anqual Boldin, Heath Miller, Hines Ward, Santonio Homes, Pomalamalo... :fun: . It was an epic battle to the finish :fun: . I hope they both just build on what they have and fight on :fun: .

Hines Ward is probably disappointed with the game because he didn't get to take any cheap shots at anyone. :whistle:

But goddamn, Big Ben is a terror outside the pocket. :| But at least the Steelers winning makes the Ravens look less bad for losing to them three times in one season. I'm guessing it's a 99% certainty the first game of the 2009 season will be Ravens @ Steelers (the Super Bowl-winning team always plays in the opening game, right?).

Congrats to Pittburgh Steelers and the city of Pittburgh for winning the Super Bowl. Best make the most of the celebrations, because a LOOONG SUMMER IS AHEAD!!! You guys don't really have a basketball team to root for, and your baseball team REALLY SUCKS!!! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...