Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

T.O. is on the show called Superstars with the model Joanna Krupa :drool: as his partner. apparently theres been a little feud between them

"Last night, a supermodel did what quarterbacks Donovan McNabb and Tony Romo never did - at least publicly:

Repeatedly swear at Terrell Owens and call him a prima donna."

:laugh: rest of the story here

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/2009...Superstars.html

Saw an interview with her on it, she was just ripping into T.O. pretty funny!

And dam T.O. so much bad press, but he can play

• 5 weeks later...

I was just watching a replay of the NFC championship from this year and it got me thinking.

Ok, the Eagles arent the best team of this decade, the Patriots hold that title, but they are def at least the team of the NFC.

So I googled them, and an article came up. Did you know theyve won 92 games this decade? next best is 84.

5 Championship games, only 1 win :/ Its hard being an Eagles fan, (not as hard as being a Lions fan I suppose) :ninja:

The best defensive coordinator in the league Jim Johnson (RIP) passed away recently, and we lost our leader Brian Dawkins, yet I hear analysts saying that we're favorites for this season :o

maybe this is our year, and we can end/start this decade with a bang. and to think, we wanted Ricky Williams :nicole:

• 2 weeks later...
he didnt seem so at the press conference, but PETA already released a statement about how pissed they are :laugh:

Well, I wouldn't expect him to throw a fit in front of the media. :p

And hurray for the Ravens! They thrashed the Redskins 23-zip. :ddr:

^ I heard the owner of the Eagles is a huge dog-lover, which makes signing Vick even more surprising. Not to mention, he got paid a lot more than I expected, even if none of it is guaranteed. But at least if he turns out well, he'll be scoring for your team as opposed to the team your playing against. :laugh:

It was good to see D-mac (Darren McFadden) to do fairly well in the 1st preseason game this year. I'm hoping for bigger things out of him, i really like this guy he's a good player, just hopefully he'll produce at the NFL level this year.

Favre doesn't fit with minnesota. THey need a Kerry Collins esque QB. One that will manage them the games and let AP win it with the ground game. We all know Favre is a gunslinger and now he's 40 :| can he stay healthy all season, and not turn the ball over that much? The Vikes have a few receivers but nothing overly special. The D (minus the williams for the first 4 weeks) and AP are the soul of the team, the QB just has to not make a mess of it.

Ray Lewis welcomes Mark Sanchez to the NFL on his first pass as a starter. :D

rayc.jpg

But of course the NY/NJ media is denying this, as well as the rest of Sanchez's mostly dismal performance (in his first four series, he completed one pass), in order to anoint him as a God for throwing one TD against busted coverage by the Ravens 2nd team defense. :cain: