Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

I guess everybody will be taking back what they said about the Ravens being the best team in the NFL. :nicole:

that's right everyone, it looks like it's time to get back on the Patriots dick. :cain:

The Suggs roughing the passer call was the lamest call I have ever seen. I still believe Baltimore is the team to beat, them or the Saints.

Did anyone hear Ray Lewis' rant over the refs? Man, he was pissed. :laugh: But then again, he has the right to be. Every big game the Ravens play, they do enough to win but the refs screw them with inexplicable calls. Is it coincidence both roughing-the-passer penalties against the Ravens came on 3rd-and-long plays that the Pats failed (and needed) to convert? Obviously not. <_<

yea i saw that :/ and the Steelers suck :cain: up 28 NOTHING and they let them come back 35 to 28.

As much as I hate the Steelers, at least they deliver. How many years in a row can the pundits pick the Chargers as Superbowl favorites only for the Chargers to underwhelm again and again?

I just heard the oddest piece of commentary I've ever heard. Cincinnati lined up for a field goal and the play-by-play guy says: "It's a 32-yard attempt. He missed a 32-yarder earlier. He snaps the ball. And he makes chicken salad! It's good for three."

:huh:

Bengals are looking really good. say what you want about the officiating, their defense is playing great and their offense have returned back to form.

Tennessee has got to one of the biggest disappointments ever. werent they 10-0 last year? now theyre 0-5. has any team done that before? :nicole: somebody give Vince a bone.

Eagles are gonna be 5-1 before anyone can say theyre good. until they play the Giants. man theres so many BAD teams in the NFL. and theyre all in the beginning of our schedule :laugh:

and how bout them Broncos!!! 5-0 after beating the Pats in OT! :woot: Brandon Marshall is a MAN out there. and Orton as a starter in his career has some outrageous win percentage. all he does is win games and no one gives him credit.

Wow, that Dolphins-Jets game last night was crazy! Did anyone see it?

Bengals are looking really good. say what you want about the officiating, their defense is playing great and their offense have returned back to form.

Tennessee has got to one of the biggest disappointments ever. werent they 10-0 last year? now theyre 0-5. has any team done that before? :nicole: somebody give Vince a bone.

Eagles are gonna be 5-1 before anyone can say theyre good. until they play the Giants. man theres so many BAD teams in the NFL. and theyre all in the beginning of our schedule :laugh:

and how bout them Broncos!!! 5-0 after beating the Pats in OT! :woot: Brandon Marshall is a MAN out there. and Orton as a starter in his career has some outrageous win percentage. all he does is win games and no one gives him credit.

Bengals-Broncos AFC Championship game. :p