Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

Yeah, Herve, don't pick the Eagles or Ravens. They could be winning a title in the near future. Some sooner than others :whistle:

The Bucs are a good choice. Youngest team in the league and they're already pretty good. Lions too. They just beat the Bucs in overtime this week.

Right, good luck to the Eagles next year. I'm sure it'll be a hard road for the Ravens to repeat as world champs. :nicole:

Bucs are a sham. They can't beat winning teams.

That streak is amazing though. One of the best records ever.

Fav-rah is not gonna retire or stay retired. Some team will lose their starting QB for the season and give him a call to come in and save them. Fav-rah will be playing in some capacity till at least his late 40s and I'm not trying to be funny when I say this. :wave:

Kucf Favre, let's give it up for DEVIN HESTER!!! :thumbsup: The guy set a NFL Record and tied another one. :yes: He ran back and scored 2 touchdowns in that Minnesota game, setting the record for the most touchdowns off returns combined, and tied another record for most punt return touchdowns. :fun::clap::ddr: :dance: :woot: :hell yea!: Unfortunately, the fact that Favre got knocked out of the game, coupled with the fact that it is probably his last NFL game overshadowed that. <_< I get it in a way, but still . . . :/

So give me an NFL team to support.

They can't be favorites to win the title in the near future, since I don't want to be some douchebag bandwagon jumper.

But they can't be cursed no-hopers either. So don't dare suggest the Detroit Lions. :ninja:

My teams are: Colts, Ravens (I know it's contradictory... kiss my ass), and my local Fins even though they are like an awful boyfriend I keep coming home to. <_<

They can't be favorites to win the title in the near future, since I don't want to be some douchebag bandwagon jumper.

But they can't be cursed no-hopers either. So don't dare suggest the Detroit Lions. :ninja:

Pats might be the golden standard as they're the most competitive team year in and year out.

But to be honest, for someone just coming into it i might have to say the Kansas City Chiefs, they got a young team and should be good for awhile.

I'll stick with my rams.

I would give a team with a bright future a shot like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams or Kansas City Chiefs. Choose wisely and enjoy the NFL!!! :wave:

^ Division leaders should go to the playoffs. It's just ridiculous that a division can be so bad that you can win with a losing record. I wouldn't be surprised if they change the seeding rules to seed division winners lower (no home game) if a wild card team has a better record.