Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

the previews made it look as if jenah was the one getting eliminated this week! i was sooooooooo surprised!!!

AND happy at the same time!!! I love love love Jenah! but she was just retarded this week... we all have our moments!!! hahaha! (i have mine all the time! hahaha)

awwww....... im gonna miss twiggy!!! having twiggy at panel is like... having a real life dinosaur in an archeological expedition...??? hhaahahaha! its friggin twiggy... might as well have jesus lecture you in church or something!!! hahahaaha! but yeah! she brings professionalism at panel!

shandy's look wasnt for everyone, matt.. but she'd have made an AWESOME high fashion model...a little too gawkyand strange be acover girl representative... but to walk the runways <lol if she ever really learned how to walk>

and to take greatavant garde pics would have been right up her alley... that phone call with her bf, omg that was an excrutiating thing to watch... i actually think i turned the channel toward the end <shudders uncomfortably>

hahahhaah! Shandi from Wallgreens! haahaah!

Kahlen Rondot was my favorite! She was just a model that joined Antm! hahaha!

I have a feeling that its Bianca whos gonna win... i hate her! haahhaha! But if she wins and Limalicious sues the company.... then that would just make my day! hahhahaha!

cycle 8 was my favorite... not that great model wise... but it was just hilariously retarded.... "Mah baby Mah baby Oh mah baby"- Renee, "I dzont getz itz... was fur?"- Kathleen, "Modddels donn burppp orrrr farrrrt"- Natasha