:ddr:

Heather was in the bottom two, but i knew she wasn't going to get eliminated

she has too much potential.

I think that Salisha and Heather are going to be the last 2

Can't wait until next week

I hated Bianca from the begining! She's a bitch, she's going to get elimated

soon, so idc

---

Heather is Cover Girl of the week again!!

:clap:

I wanted

Lisa

to go home, I'm glad she did :ninja: :whistle: .

I don't like Jenah something about her to me is kinda odd not in a good way :blink: .

For some reason everyone seems to dislike Bianca :laugh: I actually want to at least make it in the top 3 :blush: with Saleisha and Chantal. I'm now kind of starting to like Heather but sometimes she acts like a baby which she needs to fix but everyone has flaws :idk: I'm sure she will fix that as she gets older :yes: .

ok that was a whatever episode! <_< hahahhaaha!

but i sure hope Jenah doesn't go home next week!

And Bianca... that bitch needs to go home! I dont need no negative energy all over me! She complains too much! its like... yo... stop bitching and stop being such a downer!!!

And yeah... Heather can be a baby sometimes.... but thats understandable.

Well I'm still Jenah, Jenah, Jenah. She photographs REALLY well... but she just doesn't look to good when the camera is rolling. Its like... her eyes are too big... and i just noticed her bottom teeth ...crooked!!!... not very appealing... but on picture... shes just great!

But i think Tyra is gonna make Bianca win coz they haven't had a black girl win for a while. Salisha is a REALLY nice girl... but i don't think shes model material... i mean she can do commercial and all that. And Chantal is just too girl next door... i don't think tyra's going for that. Although... she'd make a good model.

I think Tyra is gonna go for Jenah... coz jenah hasn't showed that much personality throughout the show. I think its gonna be between Bianca and Heather.

but jenah is such a cool girl... she lends people her clothes, shes a rockstar, and she gave up her bed... right?

Paulina Porizkova will be replacing Twiggy for the next cycle.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainme...743757820071127

Aw, man

I'm gonna miss Twiggy, she was so sweet and nice.

Paulina isn't so bad, but i think its going to be a

tough job to replace twiggy.

---

What?! You want the last cycle to be 10?

No way Joseeee!

:no:

I love ANTM, its one of my favorite shows, I don't want

it to end but i think its going to carry on a few more years

Bianca is annoying but then again so is Heather sometimes. Bianca in a negative way though. But both of them look better than the other girls without makeup. Saleisha knows what shes doing. It should get her to the final 2. I like Jenah in a weird way. And Chantal doesnt look like a winner. :/

I'm gonna miss Twiggy, she was so sweet and nice. Paulina isn't so bad, but i think its going to be a tough job to replace twiggy.

The thing about Twiggy was, I felt like she brought a quality of professionalism to "judging". I liked her too.

Janice Dickinson (to me), brought more of a quality of "drama" to the show. She made for good reality teevee, but that wasn't (isn't) something I particularly wanted to see. I'm pretty clearly in the minority on that one.

I'm looking forward to seeing Paulina on the program.