Bellazon

Actress vs. Models

Nouve

and alas the ale getting nominated for an oscar thing? clearly that is reserved for only a handful of people so regardless if you win or lose, you were still nominated and penelope has had that honor :p. so its safe to say she clearly has more talent then ale. everyone knows about an oscar, not everyone knows about a VS catalog cover.

What are you even talking about? The idea that Penelope is more talented than Ale because she got an Oscar nod is just plain ridiculous (and would be no matter what actress-model comparison was being made). If there was an equivalent in the modeling world to the Oscars and Ale had failed to get an award or nomination in it, then there might be a source of comparison, because Penelope would have attained that recognition from her peers, whereas Ale had not. But there is no such award, so trying to compare the two based on awards is meaningless.

And as eNe jokingly said earlier, you can counter this point about the Oscar nod with an equally stupid argument about Penelope not being as talented as Ale because Penelope hasn't been made a VS Angel.

and alas the ale getting nominated for an oscar thing? clearly that is reserved for only a handful of people so regardless if you win or lose, you were still nominated and penelope has had that honor :p. so its safe to say she clearly has more talent then ale. everyone knows about an oscar, not everyone knows about a VS catalog cover.

What are you even talking about? The idea that Penelope is more talented than Ale because she got an Oscar nod is just plain ridiculous (and would be no matter what actress-model comparison was being made). If there was an equivalent in the modeling world to the Oscars and Ale had failed to get an award or nomination in it, then there might be a source of comparison, because Penelope would have attained that recognition from her peers, whereas Ale had not. But there is no such award, so trying to compare the two based on awards is meaningless.

And as eNe jokingly said earlier, you can counter this point about the Oscar nod with an equally stupid argument about Penelope not being as talented as Ale because Penelope hasn't been made a VS Angel.

okay fine, have you ever thought about it this way if ale was an actress would she get nominated? Who cares about being a VS angel? What does it take? Physical attributes? Wow she really is talented.

1- Okay sorry but i just have to say i usually just vote and don't voice my opinion but

2- eNe, you clearly don't like beautiful, succesful actresses. (Hilary is fugly :x Penelope is breathtaking :angel:) and she is talented (hello Volver and Obre los ojos anyone?)

you both need to seriously take a chill pill. and alas the ale getting nominated for an oscar thing? clearly that is reserved for only a handful of people so regardless if you win or lose, you were still nominated and penelope has had that honor :p. so its safe to say she clearly has more talent then ale. everyone knows about an oscar, not everyone knows about a VS catalog cover.

3- Btw, eNe I love your avatar.

1- If you have something to say, than why not? I don't think it's a bad thing. Actually, it's a nice thing, cuz sometimes, you are supposed to choose from 2 girls you dislike, and sometimes from 2 that you like a lot, so you feel the need to praise the one you vote against, or the one that is losing in the compettition(in case I did it for Ale), or maybe just give some idea to those who don't know them, cuz sometimes pics are not chosen equally fair.

Plus, I visit the forums, just to talk as much as I can, not just to vote.

:shifty: So I'll reply to you also :shifty: ! Don't take it as an offense, OK :flower: ?

2- What made you think that I don't like beautiful & succesful actresses? If you may see my previous posts on other threads, you may see that I like Charlize a lot, and I love Catherine Zeta Jones and Halle Barry, all of them more beautiful then Pen (IMO), and also more succesful (all Oscar Winners). I can add even more, if I add just nominated actresses. So your conclusion was wrong!

And for a minute I'll cosider that irrelevant talents of Actresses v talents of Models thing, just to clear up what I said:

If someone in "Ale v Pen" competition votes for Pen, because she is more talented, than I would except the same thing for Hilary, when it's Hilary v Penelope, cuz Hil is more talented(based on the previous posts by you & Nouve). But I bet you would still vote for Pen! Why? I guess you will consider the facial beauty. And thats exactly what I did. LooksWise, Penelope can't see Ale!

3- :clap: Someone liked my Avatar :clap:

:cry2: at last :cry2:

okay fine, have you ever thought about it this way if ale was an actress would she get nominated? Who cares about being a VS angel? What does it take? Physical attributes? Wow she really is talented.

Ok, I'll add something on this one also. Not always the awards/nominations, go to the most gifted actresses. If it was so, someone was supposed to be nominated for 5 or some years continously. Plus award goes to "academy", which means if Ale becomes an actress and shows the best performance ever, in a Brazilian movie, she still wouldn't even be nominated for the best actress. I can name perfect local actresses, that are damn gorgeous, but still they won't be nominated for an Oscar. Plus you are overhypin that talent thing. Acting on a Film is not the hardest thing in the world. If they were such of gifted actresses, than they are supposed to win the award when they get to 60+ (I bet Pen won't get a nomination), cuz in acting the more you get older, the more you are supposed to get better. And the most gifted actors/actresses prove themselves in Theater, not in Films where you have the oppurtunity to remove your mistakes. So her talent doesn't seem to impress me. And if someone cares, s/he should vote to athletes, when it will be Athletes v Actresses.

Well, me and Mbinembri had already said it twice, but I will repeat it for the third and last time (at least for myself):

Saying: Ale will never be nominated for an Oscar.

Saying: Penelope will never become an angel for VS.

Difference=0

Both are NONSENSE! :/

So, we shall not think about "what if Ale becomes an actress", cuz that gives us the right to ask back "what if Pen was a model".

And, you are wrong. Not everyone cares about the Oscar nominees, more than they do for VS Angels(especially not in BZ). Maybe for the winners, but not for the nominees. To be honest, I didn't know that she was a nominee last year.

Um, Ale isn't an actress. That's the whole point of the thread. And by your rational there (about Ale not being talented as a model because she might not make a great actress), I can say Penelope isn't a talented actress because she might not be a great Nascar driver. Do you see what I'm saying yet?

And I hope I don't see you in any model threads, since you're clearly not impressed with models, or else you'll be putting the lie to yourself.

OMG! People perferred penelope over Ale, get over it! Please please Nouve get online and do the next round!

What is this supposed to mean?

Is there anything that Ale v Pen thing has to do with Nouve not putting the next round? :idk:

If so, how come the Scarlett v Ana BB round is over?

Whenever she gets online, she can put the next round, no matter is there anyone discussing Ale v Pen thing or not.

(Plus Nouve herself is the first one to post about this Ale v Pen thing after that round was over)