Bellazon

Actress vs. Models

Nouve

Hahaha, I'm able to reply for it, but I won't. All I will say is: You're a localist :blah:

I am a localist all i have to say is your ignorant that obviously does not know penelope's body of work....seriously when ale get's nominated for an oscar you can call me until then....you can shut your mouth.

1- WTF is "BODY OF WORK"

2- :blink: Well, now I am an ingorant :blink: !!! May I ask why??? And this time I don't want hear about Penelope's "Body of Work", or about the "Talent in her Pinky"

3- When Ale gets nominated to an Oscar??????? Well, Mbinembri already replied, but I'll give a bit more serious Answer. What has she accomplished by getting nominated once? Hillary Swank has won it twice, and I don't think that if they battle each other, you will vote for HS. Basically, Penelope is not as big in Movie business, as Ale is in Fashion biz.

Last, but not Least:

- I can shut my Mouth?

I had the oppurtunity to reply to many things during my posts, but I didn't. I won't this time also, even this time you directly dissed me. But I'll just let one thing be known. I started to post in forums in 2001. And I started with a hip-hop thread. Trust Me, if we start to diss each other personally, it's enough for me to repeat the things that I had said on that forum. I'm in lots of rap threads, and sports threads, that I have enough experience on dissing people, but I can see the diferrrence between them and BZ. There people like to Beef, while here over 95% of the posters like to be cool with the others. So I don't want to be the samrtest, nor the dumbest, by starting to diss someone.

So you can keep your precious opinions to someone else sunny

and stop wasting my time

cuz to tell you the truth

I DON'T GIVE A SH!T!

:rofl: i think she implementing how ale can not come close to penelope :p

If I'll want to say Pen' can not come close to Ale, I won't say she will never become an angel for VS.

Call me too, eNe, when Ale gets nominated for an Oscar because I'm going to spend a lot of time wondering why a model would be getting nominated for a film industry award. :huh:

:wave: Trust me I will :laugh: . I actually think about opening a new topic, when this will happen :evil: !

I DON'T GIVE A SH!T!

Okay sorry but i just have to say i usually just vote and don't voice my opinion but

eNe, you clearly don't like beautiful, succesful actresses. (Hilary is fugly :x Penelope is breathtaking :angel:) and she is talented (hello Volver and Obre los ojos anyone?)

and Nouve, you clearly don't like beautiful, succesful models (ambrosio, though seems like she's got a stick up her ass by her snotty attitude is drop dead gorgeous :yes:).

you both need to seriously take a chill pill. and alas the ale getting nominated for an oscar thing? clearly that is reserved for only a handful of people so regardless if you win or lose, you were still nominated and penelope has had that honor :p. so its safe to say she clearly has more talent then ale. everyone knows about an oscar, not everyone knows about a VS catalog cover.

Charlize too... Karolina is okay but Charlize looks like an angel

Btw, eNe I love your avatar.