Bellazon

Vida Guerra
Thumbnail

Cantor

I don't understand the negative posts on here. If you don't like Vida, there really is no need to come here to remind us. I never glance at threads of models i'm not interested in. I don't like Gemma Ward. I don't visit her thread. Simple.

I agree with everything you said. (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

HER ASS SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

My friends say I have a big ass. My best friends says it deserves it's own flag (that bitch) and my mom calls me J.Lo because of it. But MY GOD!!!!!

Her ass is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big. It's not right.

She's pretty, but looks like a slut 99.9% of the time.

As many men-looking/shemale models as I see in here getting a thousand pages and making me pay extra attention to their necks, some of you don't need to be talking because you say they're "beautiful". Don't hate Vida. All I got to say. Just in here hating when you know she's pretty, get off her jock if you don't like her. :wave: Bye haters! I'm glad she has a thread though, my bro LOVES her..

Her ass is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big. It's not right.

She's pretty, but looks like a slut 99.9% of the time.

Don't hate. Vida has a big following.

But I do agree she plays up the sex angle way too much. But there's no way that I'm complaining I'm just stating the facts. She'll never be taken seriously as long as she keeps posing in men's magazines in thongs and stuff! But I'm not sure she really cares. I think she's following the "use it or lose it" philosophy.

• 3 weeks later...