Bellazon

Vida Guerra
Thumbnail

Cantor

i generally don't like to refer to ppl as skanky, but all of vida's pics...seem...well...skanky. i think i could appreciate her body if it were ALL natural (in response to the person who said she comes closer to reality than any of the supermodels). but her breasts are clearly fake. but more importantly, all these pics are so...idk...degrading imo. there's nothing wrong w/being sexy. but this woman seems to be just ALL sex, with nothing else to make her interesting... thats just my opinion of course...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not quite sure if she really belongs to the Models forum... She's like Keyra, just showing her ass a lot... I'd throw her in the General Discussion, what do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vida is ugly

all she has is a big ass

I'm not quite sure if she really belongs to the Models forum... She's like Keyra, just showing her ass a lot... I'd throw her in the General Discussion, what do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vida is ugly

all she has is a big ass

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm... I feel that a more reasonable and objective explanation would be needed.

Vida -> Models or General Discussion?

For what it's worth... TECHNICALLY she should be under model, since that's the majority of her work.. I agree, she really isn't hot enough to be in the league with most of the women here, but beauty can be subjective... I think people need to stop being so fascinated with her ass and start looking at the rest of her.