Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

On 25/8/2016 at 10:21 PM, tiika said:

1- then why are stella and lais still angels?

2- same question: Lais??

3- then why is she speaking now in Chanel's videos?

:alien:

+1

I think Jac left, not the other way around. She never looked that comfortable being an Angel, IMO she gave it a try, didn't like it and just left, is not like VS did shit for her career anyway, she never needed the brand and she clearly isn't one of those models hungry for fame who'll stay with VS in despearate attempts to become more famous :idk: 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

She has been very frail for the past year or more (basically since she left VS).  Too frail.

Well, I don't know... you mean the boot in her foot before the VSFS? because well... sh*t happens. You can step wrongly and in one second being injured, and you can also eat something that doesn't go well with ur stomach, and hello infection!. I don't see it like her being frail, but having a little lack of luck (?). Anyway, as I told you, Branislav told me she is good now :)!!

22 hours ago, tiika said:

Well, I don't know... you mean the boot in her foot before the VSFS? because well... sh*t happens. You can step wrongly and in one second being injured, and you can also eat something that doesn't go well with ur stomach, and hello infection!. I don't see it like her being frail, but having a little lack of luck (?). Anyway, as I told you, Branislav told me she is good now :)!!

I hope she recovers and comes back to the modeling world stronger.