Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

19 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ You officially don't have to post ANYTHING around here anymore! :ninja::p

It's not really meant to be an insult I'm genuinely terrified of her sometimes IMHO. She's still pretty but still...:noexpression::no:

Besides, I'm providing this thread with new pics.

7 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

I totally understand you I feel the same way toward Solveig. Pretty but scary. I could kind off see the vampirely vibe on Jac. 

Lol, Solveig is beautiful but I agree she has a vampire vibe too. Another one would be Daniela Freitas. It's the intense eyes/teeth. I mean...it could be a good thing. If she were ever in Twilight she'd be the sexiest vampire ever. :D 

This picture doesn't help her case either :rofl:

201511171833329919.jpg

Worse, Poland is famous for it's "Vampire" burial grounds. These were people (or vampires) that were killed because they were believed to be literal vampires.

http://www.history.com/news/the-truth-about-polands-vampire-burials

20 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Lol, Solveig is beautiful but I agree she has a vampire vibe too. Another one would be Daniela Freitas. It's the intense eyes/teeth. I mean...it could be a good thing. If she were ever in Twilight she'd be the sexiest vampire ever. :D 

This picture doesn't help her case either :rofl:

201511171833329919.jpg

Worse, Poland is famous for it's "Vampire" burial grounds. These were people (or vampires) that were killed because they were believed to be literal vampires.

http://www.history.com/news/the-truth-about-polands-vampire-burials

It is the eyes and teeth you are totally right. They have penetrating strong stare. Daniela Freitas has it the most, she can also look like a snake. I would Barbara Palvin too.