Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

33 minutes ago, AJonCloud9 said:

Any one know why she left VS? I miss seing her in their site and ad campaigns. It's just sad to think that she was only an angel for about 8 months. ?

She is too good for VS ;) She is pure high fashion. 

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:23 PM, tiika said:

New pictures by Guy Aroch, still don't know if there are more pics from this shoot, or what are them for.

gm_57290776-24f4-4d22-b9b3-358d0a771fd0.jpg gm_57290785-1b60-405c-81d2-344a0a771fd0.jpg gm_56faa94d-70e4-40ab-b5ef-1bfb0a771fd0.jpg

not sure about this one:

gm_5729104e-9674-4846-88f5-34ec0a771fd0.jpg

more from Guy Aroch published in Madame Figaro

28932154_8521259.jpg 28932157_4388641.jpg 28932160_896217.jpg 28932164_9578858.jpg

from gagamodes fb

5 hours ago, AJonCloud9 said:

Was it her personal choice or Victoria's Secret's decision? 

I believe it was her personal decision, she was shooting until days before the VSFS, so I don't think VS was planning to stop working with her.

But that's what I think, I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 1:20 AM, tiika said:

I believe it was her personal decision, she was shooting until days before the VSFS, so I don't think VS was planning to stop working with her.

But that's what I think, I could be wrong.

I find it hard to believe. She worked almost exclusively for VS from 2014-15. And then just chose to leave?  :/

Does anyone know what happened behind the scenes? Why VS turned their back on Jac like that? 

I find it hard to believe. She worked almost exclusively for VS from 2014-15. And then just chose to leave?  :/

Does anyone know what happened behind the scenes? Why VS turned their back on Jac like that? 

She posted to instagram around that time with either a comment or hashtag that said "unemployed," which would seem to indicate that she was dropped by VS.

3 hours ago, slacker said:

She posted to instagram around that time with either a comment or hashtag that said "unemployed," which would seem to indicate that she was dropped by VS.

I wouldn't use that hashtag as a reference, she's used to use/uses the #unemployed(addtheday) tag when she has a day off from work.

15 hours ago, tiika said:

I wouldn't use that hashtag as a reference, she's used to use/uses the #unemployed(addtheday) tag when she has a day off from work.

Thats right. I still believe something went down between her and VS. But we still havent gotten to know it yet.