Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

She only paid you a quarter?! Then why did I have to pay a whole dollar last time?! :pinch: You said I was getting a deal!

ROFL ......... HAHHAA... ROFL .... that 75 cent was for renting. We didnt do it in our room remember ... :whistle:

It was saturday Night Sale, a big deal, what's more d'u expect ?? :persuazn:

i hope she leaves. Adriana has gone downhill since 2003. she's become horrific on the runway

:rofl: remember that pose from VSFS 2006, the Flight Attendant one ??? She was like ... "here is my teeth gap, y'all !!! " And walk away... :rofl:

vs_fashion-show-los_angeles-adriana-lima-07.jpg

You're mean. Adriana is gorgeous.

I agree, Adriana looks really good there despite the horrible costume.

^ aaand the crazy eyes.

Tyra used to make ridiculously facial expressions sometimes as well, but for HER it worked. for Adriana?? not so much. she just looks a bit ... erm ... special.

yeah yeah, i know i'm just making fun of her and obviously she's still more absurdly hot than 99.999% of the other people in this world --- BUT, she isn't what she used to be. and there are other girls who would be better for VS. (*cough* DOUTZEN *cough*).

^ aaand the crazy eyes.

Tyra used to make ridiculously facial expressions sometimes as well, but for HER it worked. for Adriana?? not so much. she just looks a bit ... erm ... special.

yeah yeah, i know i'm just making fun of her and obviously she's still more absurdly hot than 99.999% of the other people in this world --- BUT, she isn't what she used to be. and there are other girls who would be better for VS. (*cough* DOUTZEN *cough*).

when you say "special", do you mean *coughs* "retarded" *coughs* ?? :angel:

I understand why VS hired Selita because she's great at promoting and she has the American hot black girl look. Izabel is a complete miss. She looks too much like Alessandra, isn't good at promoting, and has no curves.

Not good at promoting? :blink: for example have you ever seen Izabel in the Conan O'Brian show promoting the VS seret embrace bra?She did very well promoting it and the audience loved her,and that she isn't on covers is because she signed with VS in the first place,if she hadn't signed with VS she had made quite a good career by now as a high fashion model

Selita is the big miss,her walk is horrible and the only way for her to get attention from the press is putting rumours out that she's pregnant from Nick Cannon :ninja:

^ aaand the crazy eyes.

Adriana is still better for VS than Izabel so Doutzen can replace her.

^ aaand the crazy eyes.

Adriana is still better for VS than Izabel so Doutzen can replace her.

Replace Izabel never :persuazn:

i think adriana made vicky secret wth they are today to be honest once she joined people became upsessed she caused a phnomenion i mean she gave looks in teh camera no other model did sexy get innocent naught yet playful satanic yet heavenily i mean she made vicky secret more famous i think

i think adriana made vicky secret wth they are today to be honest once she joined people became upsessed she caused a phnomenion i mean she gave looks in teh camera no other model did sexy get innocent naught yet playful satanic yet heavenily i mean she made vicky secret more famous i think

In a way I guess....but when you see the same face for so long you want a new one. And I don't think she has that great of a look in the first place - yes she is freakin' hot....but thats all shes got goin for her....and as a Supermodel you need more than that.

*hides from Lima fans*