Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Stromboli1

The South is beautiful and New Orleans happens to be my favorite city in the United States (followed closely by Salem MA/Boston, then San Fran, Seattle and Savannah), but yeah.... the locals are a little religious and slow (that's putting it nicely) and can't drive to save their lives (TURN SIGNALS PEOPLE :beating:), but they are also polite which you rarely find living on the west coast... With the way I dress and how I live my lifestyle - people tend to walk on the other side of the street from my friends and I and I'm okay with that :rofl:

But on the positive the food is GOD TIER good and EVERYTHING is super cheap.

43 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1

The South is beautiful and New Orleans happens to be my favorite city in the United States (followed closely by Salem MA/Boston, then San Fran, Seattle and Savannah), but yeah.... the locals are a little religious and slow (that's putting it nicely) and can't drive to save their lives (TURN SIGNALS PEOPLE :beating:), but they are also polite which you rarely find living on the west coast... With the way I dress and how I live my lifestyle - people tend to walk on the other side of the street from my friends and I and I'm okay with that :rofl:

But on the positive the food is GOD TIER good and EVERYTHING is super cheap.

:rofl:

New Orleans is god tier, but the rest of Louisiana is a no go. Alabama, Mississippi (2nd worst state in the US), and the panhandle of Florida are places that I would dread to live in. 

26 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Stumbled onto that horrendous skinnygossip forum and my god. :sick: The harmful vitriol they spew there. Called Elsa flabby with a thick waist, and said Taylor should be so ashamed of her weight she should hide in her room. 

:blink: 

:blink: 

I hate to think of what they find skinny then

13 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Trump is a joke as I expected in today's debate! Temperament of a 10 year old child :rofl: No substances, loud mouth, bad composure, self patting of the back :cain: 

It might funny to you but his temperament and behavior appeals to A LOT of people who will most likely make him our next POTUS....