Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Love Isabeli's picture, and I hope Adriana's won't be just about boxing... I want her to look hot and beautiful like she did in her first Pirelli calendar!

Still, so excited to see the final result! :ddr::ddr::ddr:

I don't think the pic is from the shoot. At least it doesn't sound like it from the article!

Love Isabeli's picture, and I hope Adriana's won't be just about boxing... I want her to look hot and beautiful like she did in her first Pirelli calendar!

Still, so excited to see the final result! :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I don't think the pic is from the shoot. At least it doesn't sound like it from the article!

I hope so. I didn't really even read the whole article, but when you look through the pictures it says that these are first shots so that's what made me think it's from the photoshoot... I guess will have to wait and see. ;) :)

6 Vogue Covers (if it's true),Harper's Bazaar, Face of Jason Wu,walked JW,walked Givenchy,Maybelline contract,Versace,Desigual,Kia commercials for World Cup, Love Mag cover,Pirelli Calendar, oh my God.

I think she will reach to 2nd most paid model in Forbes list this year

I hope so. I didn't really even read the whole article, but when you look through the pictures it says that these are first shots so that's what made me think it's from the photoshoot... I guess will have to wait and see. ;) :)

When the girls come into the living room where we waited for hours, have goggled expressions. Nearly had been abducted by aliens and returned to Earth after an emotionally exhausting. "He made ​​us feel beautiful, important, perfect 'all repeat the same mantra. Down the stairs that start from another world: the New York studio by Steven Meisel. The set inaccessible where they suffered "treatment." They posed for the Pirelli Calendar 2015 and above, who posed for him, the legendary photographer for the election of Vogue Italy Franca Sozzani and its director.

The obsession for detail, perfectionism expressive, the search for an image that can sublimate the reality: they knew it, they know the master of this art. Those like Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana and Raquel Zimmermann, who have already worked with Meisel, were aware that he observed and shaped until the pose, the expression, the light on the body and on the costumes - chosen by Carine Roitfeld - were not exactly what he had imagined. "Maxim I gave birth a few days, my fourth son (played by the partner Antoine Arnault, CEO of Berluti and son of Bernard Arnault, the founder of the LVMH group, ed)," says Natalia Vodianova, another supermodel who has not been able to resist the lure of Meisel and will appear in the calendar. "But I left it at home, in Paris, and I flew here in New York, even if only for a few hours, because I know what it means to work with Steven is a magical experience. He is the best fashion photographer and I could not give a "breathing time". "

The Cal Version 2015 - which was shot in New York in May, and which will show you the world premiere of the backstage pictures - has a keyword: fetishism. You can see it in the look of the twelve models protagonists - based latex corset and bustier -, it can be seen in the iconographic choices that lead to an erotic fantasy where you mix references to icons, from Brigitte Bardot to Jerry Hall, and stereotypes sexy, pin-up by the catwoman, until the sailor (Sasha Luss), seemingly innocent, actually dressed up in shiny rubber., "I am become a Raquel Welch with the whip and pants cowgirl," says Isabeli Fontana, who boasts eight appearances in the history of Pirelli. "Steven is focused very much on the details, studies, is accurate, leaves nothing to chance. Yet the atmosphere is relaxed when you teleport. Do not feed the ego of the models, and in this way brings out the talent. "

But the real news of the 42nd edition of the calendar, which will be printed in just 17 ​​thousand copies, weighs almost 90 pounds, is over six feet high, was the fifth of D cup bra and is called Candice Huffine . For the first time, the project involves a beautiful model "curvy". In the fashion industry is already a star, the cover of Vogue in America, Italy and France, but for the general public is a message of failure. "With me the world of fashion was not cruel," says Candice. "On the contrary job for 15 years and I have always felt welcomed. But my presence on this set - the set's most glamorous in the world - is a sign that things are really changing. " She grew up in Maryland by the classic life of the beauty queen: lessons cheerleading, piano, dreams realized as a model, yet fourteen, with the first contract. Of its shape, which looks like a super Snow White, speaks with pride: "I am aware of my diversity. Even when I climb the stairs in a place like this I know that a few of the clothes in my wardrobe will come. But no one makes me feel uncomfortable about my size. Do not talk about it, do not comment, do not say, "the girl's coming over." They like them, with something more than people are ready to see. "

I hope so. I didn't really even read the whole article, but when you look through the pictures it says that these are first shots so that's what made me think it's from the photoshoot... I guess will have to wait and see. ;) :)

When the girls come into the living room where we waited for hours, have goggled expressions. Nearly had been abducted by aliens and returned to Earth after an emotionally exhausting. "He made ​​us feel beautiful, important, perfect 'all repeat the same mantra. Down the stairs that start from another world: the New York studio by Steven Meisel. The set inaccessible where they suffered "treatment." They posed for the Pirelli Calendar 2015 and above, who posed for him, the legendary photographer for the election of Vogue Italy Franca Sozzani and its director.

The obsession for detail, perfectionism expressive, the search for an image that can sublimate the reality: they knew it, they know the master of this art. Those like Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana and Raquel Zimmermann, who have already worked with Meisel, were aware that he observed and shaped until the pose, the expression, the light on the body and on the costumes - chosen by Carine Roitfeld - were not exactly what he had imagined. "Maxim I gave birth a few days, my fourth son (played by the partner Antoine Arnault, CEO of Berluti and son of Bernard Arnault, the founder of the LVMH group, ed)," says Natalia Vodianova, another supermodel who has not been able to resist the lure of Meisel and will appear in the calendar. "But I left it at home, in Paris, and I flew here in New York, even if only for a few hours, because I know what it means to work with Steven is a magical experience. He is the best fashion photographer and I could not give a "breathing time". "

The Cal Version 2015 - which was shot in New York in May, and which will show you the world premiere of the backstage pictures - has a keyword: fetishism. You can see it in the look of the twelve models protagonists - based latex corset and bustier -, it can be seen in the iconographic choices that lead to an erotic fantasy where you mix references to icons, from Brigitte Bardot to Jerry Hall, and stereotypes sexy, pin-up by the catwoman, until the sailor (Sasha Luss), seemingly innocent, actually dressed up in shiny rubber., "I am become a Raquel Welch with the whip and pants cowgirl," says Isabeli Fontana, who boasts eight appearances in the history of Pirelli. "Steven is focused very much on the details, studies, is accurate, leaves nothing to chance. Yet the atmosphere is relaxed when you teleport. Do not feed the ego of the models, and in this way brings out the talent. "

But the real news of the 42nd edition of the calendar, which will be printed in just 17 ​​thousand copies, weighs almost 90 pounds, is over six feet high, was the fifth of D cup bra and is called Candice Huffine . For the first time, the project involves a beautiful model "curvy". In the fashion industry is already a star, the cover of Vogue in America, Italy and France, but for the general public is a message of failure. "With me the world of fashion was not cruel," says Candice. "On the contrary job for 15 years and I have always felt welcomed. But my presence on this set - the set's most glamorous in the world - is a sign that things are really changing. " She grew up in Maryland by the classic life of the beauty queen: lessons cheerleading, piano, dreams realized as a model, yet fourteen, with the first contract. Of its shape, which looks like a super Snow White, speaks with pride: "I am aware of my diversity. Even when I climb the stairs in a place like this I know that a few of the clothes in my wardrobe will come. But no one makes me feel uncomfortable about my size. Do not talk about it, do not comment, do not say, "the girl's coming over." They like them, with something more than people are ready to see. "

Thanks! :flower:  Now I'm really excited to see! :woot:  :drool:

Oh I saw that yesteday and i think it's not true, she was working her ass off whole summer literally, how the hell she had time to sneak in Montenegro without anyone knowing it especially when we basically hear news about her works and schedules everyday and yeah they were "sooo private" , hided so well, never went to take talk, but this source is well informed of what they were doing and how we know she was barely in Miami this month  :cain: