Bellazon

News

Neo52285

there are a few other celebs who have been nominated as many times as her and haven't done it.

Never know what people have going on, so far she hasn't been on social media in about 3 days and hasn't posted anything on insta longer than that. I am sure there is a good reason, I hope she does do it tho

I think she needs someone to help her or like savanna said something may have happened to her.

If you are sick throwing a bucket of ice water is not smart at all. And if she is injured, we don't know where. I don't think she doesn't want to do it because its for a good cause, and you don't even have to ask her to follow a trend or raise awareness for a good cause. she does it herself alot. And she has been nominated alot, and some by some important people to her, her actual friends. So there is a reason I think

Barcelona. ( Editorial ) .- Adriana Lima will star parade Desigual at Mercedes - Benz Fashion Week New York , which will take place on September 4 at 15h at Lincoln Center Theatre .

The Brazilian model , who is among the best paid in the world, is the image and the Catalan brand ambassador during the 2014 and therefore will be responsible for presenting some of the creations of the brand as recognized gateway.

The parade will be displayed live on mobile via Twitter and Instagram Desigual

twitter/reporte24mx