Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you people have your own lives? Especially once you realize most modeling is garbage, like all the magazines. Adriana sucks anyway. She's a person like every other dumb stupid idiot who tweets and facebooks and instagrams and is fake. Can't talk about anything intelligent.

Don't you people have your own lives? Especially once you realize most modeling is garbage, like all the magazines. Adriana sucks anyway. She's a person like every other dumb stupid idiot who tweets and facebooks and instagrams and is fake. Can't talk about anything intelligent.

post-44858-0-1446078175-32026_thumb.gif

That list doesn't even include KIA tho so she's obviously making more money than that

It's from the past 12 months, right? I'm sure they have to start somewhere, so maybe they stopped it before her KIA contract counted and that will be on next years? Am I making sense?

Yay for #2. So happy Doutzen is there with her. I'm sure Kia was part of their calculation. The contract must have been inked at least 2 months before the commercials were released which means if Maybelline is there so is Kia because they came to light around the same time. I think they just don't mention all the contracts.

Models are fighting their way back into the spotlight and getting back their endorsement deals. So many girls on the list. Such an exciting era.

Doesn't Gisele even have like a small hotel in Brazil? She has a skin care line in Brasil, her lingerie line and the sandals. Add to that all her modeling contracts and you get the $$. But Gisele has said she doesn't make what Forbes says she makes

Forbes didn't mention KIA at all for Adriana tho, I doubt she signed the contract before June 2013 (when they start counting for this year) and they mark just 8 million, we know VS gives her something like 5 million every year. So unless KIA, Maybelline and Desigual are all together paying her 3 million there's no way in hell she just made 8 million, I say she made at least 10 million from June 2013 to June 2014.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see Adriana doing so well and blablabla but those list are always BS. Isabeli Fontana has like a thousand contracts that pay her really well and she's never been on the list.

I think gisele has been modest lol

adriana confirms her earnings. Naomi has. Gisele gets heat for her amount, so of course she is going to say the list isn't right, and be the only one to do so lol. I kinda would too. IRS coming for you, not to mention bitter people looking at that money

she is the only one who gets that kind of heat too. so of course she is going to be the one to calm the hype down about her money. That is annoying. Because it is personal

yet people talk about it all the time and some people aren't nice about it

I'm never trusting those lists 100%. Because the people who make them cant know for certain the exact amount a model is paid. Yes, Gisele gets mad at them, Isabeli is never on them, Adriana's stuff don't match up...then Miranda was quite up in  the list last year, while I don't think she should have, there was an Asian model too....go figure...

ooh and Gisele has her lingerie line in Brazil, I don't know about a hotel.