Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Meet Adriana & Alessandra in Las Vegas

Nov 4, 2014 - Having not one but TWO $2 million dollar bras is pretty over-the-top, so what better place to kick it off than in Las Vegas! Stop by Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Mall on Thursday, November 13, from 12-1pm and 6-7pm to celebrate the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. You can have your photo taken with the Angels and instantly share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Plus, triple points for Angel VIP and Forever Cardholders. The bras, designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by Mouawad, will remain on display at the store through November 16.

vsallaccess

It seems that Candice is also doing an event...and there is a picture of Fantasy Bras there.

Yeah, I only saw the pics of the FBs first and assumed Adriana and Ale were there, but I'm glad they weren't because I had to work!

Only Candice I think Adriana going to SPFW or?

Only Candice I think Adriana going to SPFW or?

Sao Paulo Fashion Week!? Really!? Can't wait! And when it starts? Sorry for my bad English I'm from Russia :D

The Versace show is on the 7th, but I think she will have to be there before then for fittings or whatever. Donatella is already there.