Bellazon

News

Neo52285

TROOP MARC JACOBS: The spring campaign from Marc Jacobs features an army of top models, including Anja Rubik, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls, Kendall Jenner, Natasha Poly, Anna Ewers, Aya Jones and Jessica Stam, styled in his military uniform-inspired spring look and a messy bob wig from the runway show. Styled by Katie Grand and shot by David Sims, with hair by Guido Palau and makeup by Diane Kendal, the campaign includes nine double page layouts featuring a full-length shot and a portrait of each model. The campaign will begin to run in the January issues of leading fashion magazines.

wwd

Go me for being right. :ddr:

Maybe she will post a pic on instagram, she has been more active recently. :)

I also wonder what she shot with Ellen couple of months ago... I saw that Georgia Jagger did a Vogue Russia cover with Ellen, and she shot before Adriana, so I'm hoping we'll see it soon... and it's a new Vogue cover. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently she is going to be hosting another superbowl party. A DJ just got the news he was going to be a Dj at a party hosted by her. Hm I wonder if that means she will also have a commercial this year for it. Or does she keeps getting to host these parties (the one she hosted with ale last year) because of her past superbowl activity

Apparently she is going to be hosting another superbowl party. A DJ just got the news he was going to be a Dj at a party hosted by her. Hm I wonder if that means she will also have a commercial this year for it. Or does she keeps getting to host these parties (the one she hosted with ale last year) because of her past superbowl activity

Link? I wouldn't be surprised if she did another Kia commercial.

https://twitter.com/djautomatic/status/550406489915920385

https://twitter.com/djautomatic/status/550406489915920385

Thanks.