Bellazon

Technical Problems/Questions Involving Avatars & Signatures

Xfiler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably a lot of other topics, relating to this. But I looked around and could not find any information to help. So here is the problem. I have ulead gif animater.. I know there is vixy.net and others. But everytime I try to use it. The application says it cannot read.... I know there are places to download it to, but that does not work either. Been trying to find a place that will let me download Victoria's secret commericals, but no source can be found! And here is the other problem... When I use fireworks or ulead, I can only tag one frame. I can tag others, but it's not in the same place, and it needs to be the same as the first frame. lol. Any help please???? :wave:

Probably a lot of other topics, relating to this. But I looked around and could not find any information to help. So here is the problem. I have ulead gif animater.. I know there is vixy.net and others. But everytime I try to use it. The application says it cannot read.... I know there are places to download it to, but that does not work either. Been trying to find a place that will let me download Victoria's secret commericals, but no source can be found! And here is the other problem... When I use fireworks or ulead, I can only tag one frame. I can tag others, but it's not in the same place, and it needs to be the same as the first frame. lol. Any help please???? :wave:

• 6 months later...