Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

Well arent you just the drinker supreme.... Well, while your spinning sitting down, I'll just steal everyhting you own, and tie your shoe laces together so when you stand up you'll fall on your face and everyone will laugh at you and then give me money for making them laugh so hard. THEN there will be a talent scout in the same bar, and he will realize I am so freaking awesome, and he will make me his new golden boy. Months later my face will be plastered across every billboard in the western hemisphere, and I will buy 15 islands with which to create my own mini war reenactments, and some of the guys will forget that they are on my private islands and they'll think they are in a real war, and start firing off real bullets, and I will put on my new active camoflage suit developed by the japanese, that I bought with my gross sums of money, and I will hunt every war reenactment guy I hired down, and make a movie about it, and people will think I'm a super hero, and the president will hire me for really difficult jobs that everyone considers suicide missions. Just like Sam Fisher, only I'll be better than him, and he will want my autograph. The end.

It's your fault, and it is plain to see. Why even the way you press the letters on your keyboard is blatantly full of malice and illcontent twards my person. I can feel it, and every waking moment I grow stronger, to one day rule you all! OR it's just growing pains. :laugh:

i was just wondering :ermm: does anyone skip a month like, if you get it in Sept. you won't get in Oct. but you'll get in Nov. ? cuz i always do and i was wondering if something was wrong :ninja: or if it happened to other people also :) anyway, it's not like i'm complaining...skipping is great :D :p

If you shower twice a day with the priod the period should last no more than four days.

That really works? I'll have to try that. I get fed up of waiting a whole week before I can swim when the summer here is so short and bipolar.