Bellazon

Clothing stores

_SohoxChic_

right now I love, love, LOVE Bohemian style skirts, tops and jewelry

Layered tops

oh and from abercrombie. oh and babydolls. I will think of more of course but I love clothes... and I haven't been shopping in forever, how sad is that.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Express, Guess? (LOVE their shoes), Nordstrom, Banana Republic, BeBe, sometimes A|X can have cute dresses and shirts. Every now and then I can find something totally cute and cheap at Forever 21, but their clothes can fall apart quickly. I wish we had a H&M around here. :/

since I don't have a lot of money for clothes I don't really shop in high fashion designer label stores or something.

I mostly look through Esprit, Zara and H&M.

Most of my stuff is H&M actually because for some reason I still manage to find the coolest clothes there that no one else has.

Shoes is another story. I desperately need some cool high tops but I can't find any good that aren't really expensive...

The shoes I have right now are fake Coverse chucks with a protective mimicry print, black Puma shoes and one white pair of elegant sneakers from Lacoste. I all bought them cheap though.

@ Joline: The Nathalie Schuterman stuff looks really good!

@ TooBoku: the Replicca stuff looks crazy :laugh: But you're right it does still look nice!