Bellazon

Clothing stores

_SohoxChic_

Umm am I the only Torontonian female here heh, anyone I usually shop at UB, Sirens, and some nice boutiques in China Town downtown, Oh ya and Pacific Mall has really nice exported asian clothes , they are very nice. Im usually on Queen St shopping or at the Eaton Centre. :) O ya another note, we DO NOT have Victorias Secret here :( We just got La Senza and La Vie en Rose. boooo .

Places I Shop on a regular or semi regular basis.

Saks 5th Avenue

Victoria Secret

Fredricks of Hollywood

Ralph Lauren

Sephora

Prada

Banana Republic

Nordstroms

Macys

Emporio Armani Boutique

Abercrombie & Fitch

Pacific Sunwear

Bloomingdales

Bergdorf

Versace

Kinda expensive.

I do shop at other places but I found that buying a quality piece of classic clothing is worth the money. I've bough clothing from Hot Topic, The Gap Sears *ect* on a whim and while the clothing was nice, it'd often fall apart in a year or even a few months time.. The fabrics would "dye" when out in the sun for long periods of time, the quality of thread and stitch was so pore that the hems of the pant would open/rip much more frequently then a slightly more expensive article of clothing from Nodstroms as an example. :/