Bellazon

Clothing stores

_SohoxChic_

My fav shops would have to be Mango, but I only go in there when there is a sale, now that is when the clothes are reallly cheap! I also like Zara, you know, the usual British High Street stuff that you would see. But for slightly higher up in the market, I am quite a fan of Ralph Lauren, I think their clothes are simple but very nice at the same time.

There is a new store at our town where clothes have very nice quality, is nice and is cheap. It is called PIMA COTTON, I totally love it.

I also like BERSHKA.. clothes a very cute and the colors are the best.

• 1 month later...

Have y'all heard of a store called Steve & Barry's? Sarah Jessica Parker has her new line of clothes there called Bitten. I haven't bought anything from there yet, but they do have some cute things and the prices are very good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Zara, Mango,Sfera, Clarks, Geox, Women Secret,Camper,  Piñagarau, José Luis Fuster jewelry, Etam, Liu Jo, missing Promod and Victoria Secret.

And some pieces or complements from Prada, Sandro and Cartier are perfect, like some unic pieces like some dresses I have 🤗🐱