Bellazon

What Is Beautiful?

ken

You have to look like a white girl to be considered beautiful in America, so if your Asianm mixed or Black just forget it White people think your ugly. :whistle:

:surrender:

Damn, you caught us! We think all non-whites are ugly. We also think any woman who wears over a size 3 is ugly. You might as well throw in anyone over 25 years of age. We think they're ugly, too. And just to be safe: let's go all out and say we think anyone born in another country is ugly--why limit it to age, body size, or skin color? After all, the US is just one seething mass of shallowness and racism.

LMAO! I :heart: you.

Dont be so negative, look at Halle Berry, Tyra , Ziu Ziu Zang or Ling Ling whatever...damn (the geisha) . If someone tells me theyr ugly because theyr black or Asian, they must have lost their peanuts...

It´s Gong Li, and Zhang Zhiyi <_<

And look what i have turned them to... :ninja:

Dont be so negative, look at Halle Berry, Tyra , Ziu Ziu Zang or Ling Ling whatever...damn (the geisha) . If someone tells me theyr ugly because theyr black or Asian, they must have lost their peanuts...

It´s Gong Li, and Zhang Zhiyi <_<

And look what i have turned them to... :ninja:

quite interesting indeed :ninja:

• 3 years later...

For me pale skin, very dark hair, color eyes (especially blue), nice thick eyebrows.

example: Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Candice Boucher, Alicia Hall, Lucy Hale etc, etc.

and my other definition of beauty are bronze skin, light eyes, medium brown hair

example Jasmine Sanders, Vanessa Williams, Chrishell Stubb, Tyra Banks, etc, etc

The Asian I found beautiful are like Kristin Kreuk, Daniela Cosio, Jarah Mariano, Shay Mitchell, Fonthip Watcharatrakul

well yeah you need to have a great personality too, if you're gorgeous but have a bitchie personality it kills the person beauty.

I knew a girl at school that was very pretty from the outside but she was so mean, and that really ruin her appearance.

nobody like her as the way she was, they only like her look.

Ok.. here is my not so superfiscal view..

I think beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder but I also think many people share similar site...

Like when someone becomes popular in attraction but is not exactly the hottest looking person in the industry.. "There's just something about that person that makes them sexy or attractive or hot" Its either something that comes out in personality OR really good endorsers.

Its also what we think that is attractive that can change in our personal lives but can the reflect in our celeb selections of attraction. Do they match or is one just a fantasy and the other reality?

OK.. to my not so general view of beauty.. for my personal view, features very for what I find beautiful by how beautiful someone is inside. I would definitely say I am someone who likes eyes but I like the honest ones as opposed to the hot ones. But give me a rock hard body with a pretty boyish slightly bearded face and perfect bedroom eyes and you have me in the celebs department.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think my signature quote I've been having for a time applies greatly here :

“No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.”

Simplified that means there is no such thing as beauty....it's just what people make of it.

• 1 year later...

I know Beauty is subjective, and we all have different definition on beauty, and I would like to know who is beautiful to you? and why the person you choose is beautiful? she doesn't have to be a celebrity, it could be anybody.

I start:

what is beautiful to me:

f7vrt1usww5s5p6z8j1e.jpeg

this is my definition of beauty: I really love big eyes, especially the hazel one and her eyebrow are perfect, & and this is my favorite shape of face, I just found it very gorgeous, I like jawlines, and cheekbones, and her lip are perfect not to small or big, and I have a thing for brunettes, brunettes are my favorite.