Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

thanx :hug: I tried reading it online but it's hard for me....cuz you need to read it right to left,and...idk,I didn't have the time to read it carefully but since the summer break is next week,I'll start reading it,it's an amazing anime and I bet that manga is even better :hehe: thanx for that site again :heart:

oh yeah. at first it was hard for me but then I got used to it! as time passes you will get comfortable to it! ;) and your welcome! I should at least do this for you since you always made me amazing sigs and avi's! you remember that request i made before of a manga where I wanted for text "Vampire Models"? well they are from VK aswel! not alot of model moment but still they look so good together! :) I like them.

PS i can give you a link to a very cool forum of VK. do yo want it? :) and a question how did you find out about VK?

I rememberd...lol...as soon as I started watching I remembered that set :laugh: and sure,leave a link here :hehe:

about VK...Well,one day,I wanted to watch some anime but I didn't know which one so I opened this thread and went through it and saw one of ur posts and I really liked it so I downloaded 7 eps and watched them :laugh: :heart:

Here is the link to the forum!

Vampire Knight Forum

if you are planning to join, tell me! I will be there to help you :blush: Btw i am KanameKlover haha what a original nickname right?!? lol

but people call me Kana-chan. the members there are very kind! you always get good news about VK.

I'm glad to see that I have influenced *abit* in your liking for Vk... :fun:

I have a drawing of a manga aswel hope people will like it! I drew one of the sisters in "Sister Princess"

don't know her name but still I drew it with some changes...

I will soon come with a drawing of Yuuki from VK!

post-12090-1212337082_thumb.jpg

thank you, but I've already worked that issue out :) I understand some, words I don't know or forget- online dictionaries can be very helpful. :laugh: I asked for episodes without subtitles so I can make some animated avatars :woot: