Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

don't knock until you've tried it. popular doesn't have to be "overrated". I also love to watch series that the majority of people doesn't, but then again- there are not much of Anime otaku in my area/country so Naruto is unpopular in a certain prespective. :p did you liked Sakura of Tsubasa as well? (...as Sakura of CCS)

• 1 month later...

oMg i never knew there was a thread about my Biggest passion in the world!!!! Anime Manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaah I love it so much! i fell for anime mangas when i was about 5 or 6! :)

my fav mangaka is masturi Hino

I love her mangas esp. Meru Puri and Vampire Knight!!! here are some pix!!! if you want more details tell me! ;)

MeruPuri:

the two HOT brothers Jeile & Aram

Aram & Airi

BIG ARAM , Airi & Small Aram

soon to continue with Vampire Knight...

15ebcev.jpg 2d8fkzk.jpg 30m4nc0.gif w8nfgz.jpg

why is it that im pretty much the only guy in this thread and in real life ive never even met 1 girl who likes manga/anime though like 10 guys :( :ninja:

Really? I have lots of female friends who like and read/watch Manga and Anime.

At the moment I'm reading Chobits - and I like it :)

why is it that im pretty much the only guy in this thread and in real life ive never even met 1 girl who likes manga/anime though like 10 guys :( :ninja:

Really? I have lots of female friends who like and read/watch Manga and Anime.

At the moment I'm reading Chobits - and I like it :)

I love Chobits! I prefer the Jap dub w/ eng subs though.

Chi: Hideki. Hideki Hideki. Hideki. *points at various things then points at Hideki's d**k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and I finished Suzuka like 2 months ago :laugh: I read the manga first and hell did that take a long time. 18 Volumes :|

The anime wasn't bad either. They focused a lot more on the track & field thing rather than the relationships between the main characters.

Back to the manga - I was happy that Akutsiki and Suzuka ended up together even though I knew they would :whistle: What got on my nerves

was other girls trying to hook up with him. Especially when he was with Sakurai. I kept saying "Get the hell away from him!" :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, I loved Suzuka :D

Kare First Love isn't bad either :yes: Right now, I'm reading Unbalance x Unbalance, To-Love-Ru, and Beach Stars. I'm up-to-date with those three so I'm like

getting impatient especially with UxU :chicken: :laugh:

HIME here I come!!!!!

Vampire Knight

The story...

Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adapted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname *My Husband!*, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

genres

Genres: drama, romance, supernatural

Characters

post-12090-0-1446129986-49591_thumb.gif

right to left Kaname *again he is my official husband NO TOUCH*, Yuki, and Zero

some list of other characters...

Sayori Wakaba (Yuki's dorm-mate and best friend since junior high)

Ichiru Kiryu (Zero's younger twin brother)

Takuma Ichijou (The vice-president of the Night Class)

Hanabusa Aido (Nicknamed "Idol" by the Day Class girls)

Akatsuki Kain (Aido's cousin and another one of "Kaname-sama's right hand")

Ruka Souen (A beautiful female vampire popular with the Day Class students and one of those who are the most faithful and protective of Kaname)

Senri Shiki (One of the youngest Night Class members. He works as a model) *COOL A male model & he really does look cute! can you imagine a Vampire Model???!?*

Rima Tohya (One of the youngest night class students. She works as a model alongside Senri Shiki) *model aswel*

Seiren (A student of the Night Class, she is Kaname's unofficial bodyguard)

Headmaster Kaien Cross (Yuki's adoptive father, who also took Zero into his home for several years)

soon Going to POST Kaname Kuran! HOT PIX!!! BRB! be ready for total Hotness!