Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

@Tamara!

OMG!!!!!!!! the avis and wallies you made are gorgeous!!! Im using Kaname's wally! hehe he is so HOT! * :heart: he is mine! :heart: * who do you like in VK more? kaname or Zero? You seem to like more Kaname since you made more work with him... :) :kiss: BTW I know!! All the Guys there are damn HOT!!! here is my list:

#1.kaname Kuran :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

#2.Aidou Hanabusa :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

#3.Zero Kiryuu :heart: :heart: :heart:

#4.Shiki Senri :heart: :heart:

@hime

I need help...maybe Choco-Doll will know who this is...she appears in episode 9 I think...(VK)

post-3083-1213094076_thumb.jpg post-3083-1213094088_thumb.jpg post-3083-1213094100_thumb.jpg

@Tamara

I have here a Zero fan! kyyah! can't wait your work with him! I like the ZeroxYuuki couple Pairing though... don't know why coz they look so good together! more fun scenes comes when they are together than when Yuuki is with Kaname...

but it does not mean I don't like Kaname in the contrary I love him so much! :heart:

*please don't think I am a freak, let me live my wander land in peace! lol*

lol found this!

credit to the ZeroxYuuki FC in vk.onnacafe.com

I have one more soon i'll post it, I shouted when I saw that!

1qq32c.gif

glad u like them :ddr:

1st avie: http: // i149 . photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxDivaxo/avatars%20and%20signatures/kenpachi2_150.gif

2nd avie: http: //i 149 . photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxDivaxo/avatars%20and%20signatures/zaraki_kenpachi_100.gif

just delete the spaces when u paste it...or save the image and upload it on tinypic.com.... :flower: :hehe: