Bellazon

Windows Vista

Qball

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Vista is Good. If you have a good PC like core 2 due. But I like still XP. Because Its very fast and lite. Vista is good but some time its stop our works because of firewall popups. Everyone have own like/dislike. I heard from my friend that Vista SP1 is launched. Any Idea ?

• 1 month later...

Well i have Vista too is Home Premium 2GB Nvram 64athlonX2 in a Sony Vaio SPHC 700000 notebook and all is running perfectly exept for taking a screenshot feature.The tradicional way to make it was (alt + pr-screen) on XP but that doesn't work anymore.For vista u need to download an additional tool for screenshot called Snipping Tool and Google is the best way to find it :).

Now lets think for a second. Now they released the new OS in 2010. The code name is MileStone (Windows 7) Think for a second, that the vista OS is soo heavy then what about milestone ? Its mean you need another pc to running that one ? thats why i again recommend users to use Linux

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been having this problem with Vista for the past few weeQs and it's too annoying for me to handle. I have to restart 3 times before i Qan use it..

You know why?

When i turn my lappy on the 1st time, it will run, then suddenly, it will have jagged lines all over and not process on to the next thing, but it will be stuQ with the distorted image.

2nd time, i restart, it will go to the sQreen where it asQs you to launch startup repair. So, i cliQ that and it launches the startup repair, but after a min, it will go baQ to the jagged lines thingy of the startup repair...

3rd time (sometimes), it manages to go all the way to the login sQreen, and when i sQan my fingerprint, the jagged lines QomebaQ again. <_<

I thinQ it must be the VISTA updates. :/

SOMEBODY HELP ME! :cry:

I have been having this problem with Vista for the past few weeQs and it's too annoying for me to handle. I have to restart 3 times before i Qan use it..

You know why?

When i turn my lappy on the 1st time, it will run, then suddenly, it will have jagged lines all over and not process on to the next thing, but it will be stuQ with the distorted image.

2nd time, i restart, it will go to the sQreen where it asQs you to launch startup repair. So, i cliQ that and it launches the startup repair, but after a min, it will go baQ to the jagged lines thingy of the startup repair...

3rd time (sometimes), it manages to go all the way to the login sQreen, and when i sQan my fingerprint, the jagged lines QomebaQ again. <_<

Actually Ire..

A computer I worked on.. we first did a backwards restore to see if that was doing this.. if it were the updates it eliminates them until you grant there return or replace them with an update.. i found the laptop was getting too hot and burning out components.. but lyou should first eliminate software issues before you get into the hardware.

There is a Trojun that has done something similar to this on my computer but not completely what you described.. so you might want to run a different anti virus scan if yours has not picked up anything just in case.. there is a lot of free scans online .. I recommend trendmicro's housecall.

You know why?

Actually Ire..

A computer I worked on.. we first did a backwards restore to see if that was doing this.. if it were the updates it eliminates them until you grant there return or replace them with an update.. i found the laptop was getting too hot and burning out components.. but lyou should first eliminate software issues before you get into the hardware.

There is a Trojun that has done something similar to this on my computer but not completely what you described.. so you might want to run a different anti virus scan if yours has not picked up anything just in case.. there is a lot of free scans online .. I recommend trendmicro's housecall.

You know why?

Actually Ire..