Bellazon

Windows Vista

Qball

• 4 months later...

I think windows vista are better… only the bugs very annoying me… ha3… but, I think Microsoft has went to far with those OS named ‘VISTA’ but still they had a great job. Loved that. But if I were you all, I prefer Linux more than vista. Beryl and Compiz are truly cool!! Vista aero are suck!!! If I see from Linux… But never mind. Vista has done a great job!! The promotions are good, the case, the cd are shiny, the gift if we buy vista… Ha3… those promotions are very good!! But Linux are the best!! Microsoft promotions are truly good, Linux truly sucks in promotions, but, Linux has a better GUI and security, also with the most powerful software than VISTA!!

• 1 month later...

HEY!

I've been havin' some problems with downloading, recently. From any source, mediafire, megaupload... and i'm using vista and mozilla firefox (latest version)..

Everytime i download, it is disrupted with this pop up that says, "download error: source file could not be read, please contact server or administrator."

AND IT IS FREAKING ANNOYING (YES, I SPELT IT WITH A "K", THAT'S HOW ANNOYING IT IS.) :mad: :angry: :anger:

everytime i wanna download some video or stuff, it keeps saying that.. for the past 3 days or so, now. i've uninstalled and reinstalled firefox, contacted my ISP, deleted history, cookies, download list/records, etc...

BUT NOTHING IS WORKING :cry:

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME. :(

P.S. IE7 is worse! It's slower, so no use for that.