Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

:blink:
Gisele - 2

Doutzen - 1

OMFG, are you serious. Gisele is not a tramp. First of all Doutzen has a sorry a** runway walk, she walks like she has something in her a**. Gisele on the other hand has broken records for supermodels, like being the highest and richest and only OBERMODEL in the world, and she is the only model to ever have 20 modeling contracts at one time ( another record). She was named MOST BEAUTIFUL WONAN IN THE WORLD by Rolling Stone. What the hell has Doutzen done? Gisele is successful and Doutzen is not. i guess if your a little loser then you should go w/Doutzen. im sure new models are always thinking about how they can become moderately successful like Doutzen rather than wanting even half of Gisele's success. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Look, if you don't like Doutzen, that's perfectly fine. There's no need to go over the top and be rude about it. We do say in the Forum Guidelines that criticism of a model is okay, bashing her is not. Furthermore, the comment "i guess if your a little loser then you should go w/Doutzen" is completely uncalled for. There's no need to insult people who like Doutzen. Just because your insult isn't directed at a specific person doesn't make your comment acceptable. Please don't have me address you about this issue again. Thank you.