Bellazon

Ginta Lapina
Thumbnail

Ann Mary

Man, it is so refreshing to see people who like Ginta! I work for La Senza and people complain about her constantly, but I think she's divine. D: She's so charming in all of her photos!

Hello. What do you mean people complain about Ginta? Could you elaborate on this?

This is somewhat related, it seems like tFSers refuse to acknowledge Ginta is the La Senza spokemodels b/c they think the brand is lowbrow. It is like one those things no one should ever speak of or mention over there :ninja: Hence why you don't see much of her La Senza work over there when in fact most of her work is La Senza related :cain:

Well I for one don't have a problem with Ginta's La Senza work. Sure I would like it if her main work was for a bigger brand, but I think she looks amazingly hot when she models for La Senza. Also, I am glad that she is not only getting work, but that she is the main face of the brand.

If you read the La Senza facebook page, 98% of the people there are whining about Ginta as the model, and how they need someone new, or they're complaining she's too thin. It's really irritating, honestly. 

However, on a more positive note, she's shooting something at Milk Studio's today and she looks absolutely stunning.

.@GintaLapina89 has Rory in the palm of her hand... literally haha. Behind the scenes. cc @MilkStudios pic.twitter.com/8VJN4fcyCE

post-61717-0-1446063873-03772_thumb.jpg

I love her work for La Senza to no ends, however I do have to say she's been doing for a long time now and lately she's even the only model they're using so I get why some people is tired of her

If you read the La Senza facebook page, 98% of the people there are whining about Ginta as the model, and how they need someone new, or they're complaining she's too thin. It's really irritating, honestly.

However, on a more positive note, she's shooting something at Milk Studio's today and she looks absolutely stunning.

z1gon834hnfti6xln4jb_normal.jpegCapture This@capturethisnyc1h

.@GintaLapina89 has Rory in the palm of her hand... literally haha. Behind the scenes. cc @MilkStudios pic.twitter.com/8VJN4fcyCE

post-75516-0-1446063873-99284_thumb.jpg

That really makes me angry that people think La Senza should get a new model, and it makes me even more angry that they are complaining about her being to skinny. What is wrong with people, she is beautiful.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/213/nyma.jpg

I think La Senza only contracted her so they use her in all their stuff. But I could understand why people want to see some variety :)

Speaking of variety, based in the photo I think they are doing a similar theme and styling as last holiday.

The people bitching about Ginta being too skinny are the same people praising Candice for her "curvy" figure :rofl:

I'm sorry but Ginta is larger then half the VS models, and has more "curves" then them as well.

:ninja: Dem people need to realize that's her "true" figure and not some starved down compliant body drone to fit a brand.

The people bitching about Ginta being too skinny are the same people praising Candice for her "curvy" figure :rofl:

I'm sorry but Ginta is larger then half the VS models, and has more "curves" then them as well.

:ninja: Dem people need to realize that's her "true" figure and not some starved down compliant body drone to fit a brand.