Bellazon

News

Neo52285

hI8U7VRS.jpg yAwI5DAH.jpg vheL9rk0.jpg

White Lacy lingerie, sitting in an armchair and more beautiful than ever. That's how Gisele Bundchen appears in new campaign their lingerie designer Gisele Bündchen Intimates, that Vogue shows firsthand in the image above. In it, the top dressing sexy layette line Celebration, the first of four parts that make up the collection of summer 2014 label, whose launch-with right to presence of beauty – happens on Tuesday night (25.08), during an event for guests, in São Paulo.
At 8:0 pm, Gisele will enter the room Tivoli event aboard a look with styling signed by Yasmine Sterea, our fashion editor, to present the good news of the label that celebrates three years. The toast will be with a special drink created by Cîroc in tribute to the model: named GB Summer, it takes the Red Berry vodka, cranberry juice, tonic water and citrus packed yarns for a set list of Dj Marina Diniz.

In addition to this commitment, the passage of Gisele by Brazil included a special dinner beside the top-photographer Mario Testino, her long-time friend, in Emiliano hotel and a day of recording for Sky in Cotia, São Paulo State. The bombshell must return to the United States on Wednesday morning (27.08).

Vogue globo.com

Learn why Gisele Bundchen is the highest-paid model in the world
By calculations, based on the traditional list of the magazine ' Forbes ', the top doesn't leave the House for less than $ 128 thousand per day of work. Meet some of the current contracts of Gisele and know how much she earns for each job.

H & m:
The millionaire contract with the Swedish fast fashion network was the first signed after birth to Vivian Lake, youngest daughter of Brazilian model. According to Forbes, the fee for each ad campaign would be $ 5 million.

Chanel:
New star and poster girl of one of the best-selling perfumes in the world, the Chanel No. 5, Gisele have received the fee of $ 8 million. The contract with the French label still ensures all travel costs for the dissemination of the product worldwide.

Carolina Herrera:
Gisele is also the poster girl of another perfume, the 212 VIP Rosé. The fee for the advertising campaign was not disclosed in the press, but it is speculated that it is $ 5 million.

Partnership with Grendene:
Unlike the most famous people that launch a partnership with a brand of shoes, Gisele not only gets the fee of the campaign, but as an aid in the creative process of all products and still takes a portion of the profits. The lucrative partnership is since 2002, and made the Ipanema became the world's best-selling sandal. In European e-commerce sites, it is possible to find Sandals for up to 40 euros.

Procter & Gamble:
Until the beginning of this year, Gisele earned more than $ 4 million a year to promote Pantene products and Oral-B in Brazil. In 2014, the contract with the company was renovated and expanded to markets of Latin America and United States. The value in the new salary was not disclosed.

and this doesn't even include half her other longtime contracts. Colcci,Sky tv,intimates line etc.... :morning:

She's unstoppable! :ddr:

Screw Kevin Durant. Under Armour signs Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady's wife, to increase women's line products. UA stock rise of 4% and nearly $3 per share on the day.

post-13850-0-1446078024-47372_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446078024-50925_thumb.jpg

instagram/marketdaily

and a New Forbes article

Gisele Bundchen's New Under Armour Gig Is The Supermodel's Most Profitable Yet

Gisele Bundchen’s new multi-year contract with Under Armour UA +0.2% is the biggest of her 20-year career so far, surpassing the $25 million, 5-year deal she landed with L Brands LB +0.82% Inc’s Victoria’s Secret in 2000. Sources tell FORBES the sums involved are similar to those recently offered to Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant, when Under Armour tried to lure the NBA star away from rival Nike with a $275 million, 10-year contract. Durant ended up renewing his contract with Nike.

Bundchen’s new gig could also birth a new line from Under Armour, as the Baltimore-based company is looking to increase its presence in the booming women’s athletic apparel market.

According to The NPD Group, total U.S. women’s apparel retail sales reached $116.4 billion in 2013, a 4% increase over the $112.3 billion generated in 2012. Double-digit increases in some of the smaller apparel segments — those producing less than $10 billion in annual sales — drove the gains. Among them was outerwear, which increased 12% to $6.3 billion. Under Armour’s women’s business does about $500 million in sales annually, about one-third of the company’s overall apparel sales.

In addition to that, Bundchen’s contract includes an option for her to become a minority shareholder in Under Armour in the future, following in the footsteps of her husband, Tom Brady, who in 2010 inked an endorsement deal with the brand for a minority stake.

The announcement of Bundchen’s hiring as Under Armour’s new spokesmodel helped the company’s share price climb 4% to $71.13 yesterday, adding some $591.6 million to its market value, based on the 213.28 million shares outstanding.

forbes.com

Sounds like she has a new 10 year contract worth millions! (the one Kevin Durant passed up) and is possibly going to buy a share in the company and her own sportswear line :o

from earlier Forbes article:

*UPDATED with commet from Under Armour’s PR team

(When reached for comment, Under Armour wouldn’t reveal financial specifics, but inferred that the figures we previously reported grossly misrepresented the financial terms of the partnership.)*

P.s. How can Forbes write an article about a contract without even talking to the company!? LOL. They're starting to seem like a bunch of exaggerated bs to sell their articles.

Gisele Bündchen joins Under Armour Women as their newest "Woman of WILL"

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen joined the Baltimore-based sports apparel company Under Armour as their newest "Woman of WILL" for the "I Will What I Want" women's campaign. Gisele knows what it means to live under the microscope, amongst the noise of contradicting opinions. But will beats noise. On her official Facebook profile, Gisele stated: "I believe that when we have a clear focus and work hard, we can achieve everything we want. Thank you Under Armour Women for having me as part of this inspiring campaign." The campaign video shows Gisele working out with a heavy punching bag while public comments in bold white lettering flash across bare brick walls of the gym. This campaign has the purpose to emphasize the strength of women who have broken barriers to reach the top of their field, designed to lure women athletes and athletic women to the brand. Gisele signed multi-year contract which is apparently more worth than the contract that she had with Victoria’s Secret back in 2000. Congrats to Gisele!

fabfashionfix.com

Congrats to Gisele! :clap:

thanks! ^ Here is their official press release with quotes etc.

BALTIMORE, Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Under Armour (NYSE: UA) unveiled the newest chapter of I WILL WHAT I WANT™ featuring Gisele Bundchen. Gisele makes her debut for the brand in a bold film and interactive digital experience highlighting her athleticism and unwavering dedication under pressure. The campaign continues to celebrate the inner and outer strength of women and highlights the brand's commitment to designing innovative products for both female athletes and athletic females.

Since its debut in July with a film featuring American Ballet Theatre® soloist Misty Copeland, the I WILL WHAT I WANT™ campaign has championed stories of women from various athletic backgrounds who have broken barriers to climb to the top of their respective fields. Gisele joins Under Armour Women of Will ambassadors Copeland, world champion downhill skier Lindsey Vonn, professional tennis player Sloane Stephens and US Women's National Soccer Team standout Kelley O'Hara. Like these trailblazing women, Gisele has defied labels and critics to build a life around her passions. Her indomitable spirit, captured throughout the campaign, illustrates that she wills what she wants - on and off camera.

"Most women at a certain point in their life encounter contradicting opinions, expectations, praise and criticism. Having lived her life in the public eye since she began modeling at 16, Gisele knows what it means to focus inward in order to beat the noise and achieve her own goals," said Leanne Fremar, Senior Vice President and Executive Creative Director, Under Armour Women's. "Along with scaling to the heights of her profession as a model and a global fashion icon, she's an incredibly athletic woman, dedicated to her practice of martial arts and yoga." 

"I'm so excited to be part of the Under Armour I WILL WHAT I WANT campaign," said Gisele. "This incredibly inspirational initiative serves as a powerful reminder of all the amazing things women can do despite the pressures and criticisms we may encounter. Having the strength to tune out negativity and remain focused on what I want gives me the will and confidence to achieve my goals."

Under Armour and Droga5 developed the interactive digital experience for the I WILL WHAT I WANT™ campaign, including a 60-second film and a social engagement platform on http://iwillwhatiwant.com/gisele. The footage of Gisele working out is populated by real comments invading her space from critics and supporters. All the while, front-and-center, Gisele remains focused to prove that will beats noise. The same concept is extended into a custom web experience that streams social commentary in real time. The brand will advertise digitally with media partners Glamour, People, Refinery29, Well + Good, ESPN and more.

"After the initial announcement of Under Armour's partnership with Gisele, we decided to use its unexpected, surprising nature to our advantage," said Sarah Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, Droga5. "We looked at how the public was responding and incorporated those comments to show the strength it takes to transcend external opinions and succeed in today's world."

The digital campaign also features a mobile experience via IWILLWHATIWANT.com, available now on iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store, and other platforms. The digital experience serves as a community for women to track, analyze, and share their fitness and athletic lifestyle. Gisele, Vonn, Copeland, Stephens, O'Hara and other Under Armour ambassadors will actively participate, providing consumers with unique insights into their day-to-day activity and motivations.

To follow the I WILL WHAT I WANT story and to learn more about Under Armour Women's, visit IWILLWHATIWANT.com, facebook.com/UnderArmourWomen and join the conversation on Twitter @UAWomen and on Instagram @UnderArmourWomen with #IWILLWHATIWANT.