Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I'm literally dead.

She's going to look like a royal queen. A model instead of an actress too? and so iconic. I'm dead. 

There is no model on earth who can fck with her campaign status. She takes over from major celebs + icons. :p

thanks Gustavsson. Here's the press release:

Baz Luhrmann and Gisele Bündchen Take Five

BAZ AND GISELE TAKE FIVE: Chanel has turned to director Baz Luhrmann to call the shots for its upcoming Chanel No.5 ad campaign, featuring Gisele Bündchen. The duo were said to be shooting in the Hamptons’ town of Sagaponack, N.Y., Wednesday and the filming is expected to continue in New York City. This is a repeat performance for Luhrmann, who directed the 2004 campaign for the fragrance with Nicole Kidman. Bündchen is also a familiar face with the company — she appears in Chanel’s Les Beiges ads. She was chosen for her “natural beauty and modern femininity,” according to the company.

exactly why I'm extra excited ^ for many years I wanted her to work for Chanel more and then she finally did, and now the fragrance of all fragrances. Its just too good to be true.  :ddr:

I hope its very grand and luxurious. She has the perfect regal luxurious beauty for something like this. 

Perfect to be released in time for the Holidays I hope. :D Here is a little more background info. Im so happy she is working with a major Hollywood director! Brad Pitt was paid $7 million, I wonder how much Gisele is being paid. :p

GISELE BÜNDCHEN is the new face of Chanel No.5, following in the footsteps of Nicole Kidman, Audrey Tautou, Catherine Deneuve and most recently, Brad Pitt and Marilyn Monroe. She teams up with director Baz Luhrmann, the man behind the epic 2004 advertisement for the scent - which saw Kidman don a series of increasingly extravagant Chanel Couture creations to play out an on-screen love affair with Brazilian actor Rodrigo Santoro.

Bündchen herself is no stranger to the brand either - the model was chosen as the face of Chanel's Les Beiges make-up in 2013. Luhrmann's most recent work was last year's much-anticipated The Great Gatsby, preceded by Moulin RougeAustraliaRomeo + Juliet and Strictly Ballroom.

In a statement, Chanel stated that Luhrmann was chosen to "bring, once again, his creativity and very personal aesthetic to the House and its iconic fragrance, Chanel No.5," revealing that Bündchen had been chosen for "her natural beauty and modern femininity". 

Luhrmann and Bündchen are said to be filming the new No.5 campaign - which will arrive in late 2014 - in the Hamptons, with filming expected to continue in New York City. Previous directors of Chanel No.5 adverts have included Ridley Scott, Luc Besson and Jean-Pierre Jeunet.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2014/05/23/gisele-bundchen-for-chanel-no5-baz-luhrmann

Now I know why shes been so quiet on instagram, lol.

Brazil Promises 'Greenest FIFA World Cup'

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is the project's official spokeswoman.

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/224799-brazil-promises-greenest-fifa-world-cup

Forbe's 100 Most Powerful women in the world list. Shes #89

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinehoward/2014/05/28/the-worlds-most-powerful-women-2014/

Gisele Bundchen to participate in the World Cup final

One of the best known Brazilian worldwide, the supermodel  Gisele Bündchen  confirmed her presence in the grand final of the World Cup .

On occasion, Gisele will fit the task of delivering the cup to the winning team of the tournament, an honor given to the model by FIFA , which would have required the participation of Bündchen at the awards ceremony. Tom Brady , husband of the muse, will also come to Brazil to watch the final.

The presence of Gisele in the stadium, however, is an exception. According to journalist Lauro Jardim, the blonde would have made ​​it clear they will not attend the event if the popular demonstrations and violence will intensify during the World Cup. The top , however, will only come with the cup in hand in the streets if the atmosphere is peaceful.

http://rd1.ig.com.br/famosos/gisele-bundchen-impoe-condicao-para-participar-de-final-da-copa/269983

awesome :ddr:

and one more news :/

Gisele won’t attend Cannes Lions 2014

The organizers of the Cannes Lions 2014 has just confirmed that Gisele Bundchen no longer participate in the festival. The reason for the cancellation was not revealed. A model will be replaced by actor Rob Lowe American, who will speak on Tuesday, 17 Among the works of the most prominent are the film actor Lives Without a Paddle, Francis Ford Coppola and the series The West Wing, Brothers & Sisters and Parks and Recreation.

http://www.ccsp.com.br/site/ultimas/69959/Cannes-Lions-2014